Tree of Savior Forum

SP Management Tips

Hey there! We all feel the draining effects of the new sp mechanics of the game. Of course, we’re hoping to have it rebalanced in the future but for now we have to at least manage our SP usage efficiently.

So I decided to put up some tips to share with you guys. Also please share your own sp management tips here in this thread!

Because of that here are some things I do to save SP. Just wanna share with you guys.

• Don’t go overboard with the number of skills you learn. It’s tempting to use those skills when you have too many at your disposal. If you need many skills then atleast try to use them efficiently.

• Breaktime: sit with bonfire.

• Insert some auto attacks, running, enemy chases in your plays. Keep your pace moderate.

• Try to use skills with less SP cost more often than SP heavy skills

• From time to time try to sit down and stand up immediately, it will recover some SP because of “sitting” status. (Doesnt happen all the time) I find it quite useful in battle when pots are in CD.

• Use buff skills strategically. For ex. I only use guardian saint and ein sof when I really need to boost my healing factor.

• Alchemists, please share your blessings with SP sprinkle. :blush:

These tips doesn’t apply to all but I hope it helps. Please do share some too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.