Tree of Savior Forum

Sorry for disturbing IMC Stuff

hi there, like my topic says, sorry for disturbing your free time.
I’am from germany/cologne excactly.
Before i start to write nonsense,maybe someone of u smart guys
(truly meant) start to work harder for a game(your product) which
is really going down before it could really starts through.
I am loving the game for its STYLE but its horrible to play, i tried like nearly everyone else to play it properly with ur advises, with advises from other players
and of course tried out nearly everything (i think so) which could make the game playable in a smooth way,BUT the lags which occur every few secs and the nearly freezes should be taken care off. I am no IT prof, but i do know a bit.
I do know it’s in its childhood shoes,but THAT is no excuse.
U have to work on it! Since the most of us bought new / better hardware to play it and still it doesn’t make any improvement,yea i know some of u guys will tell it’s clear hardware sided of us majority players (the ones which doesn’t read and become smarter) so get rid of your thoughts…
I read so many posts, so many players thoughts and so many private peoples
tries to make this game better, it makes me angry to c U doing nothing but to offer new shop items or resets…oh yea bugged skill fixes…
Yea it’s nice of u but it is not necessary!!
ToS is such a great game with its style BUT smooth gameplay and graphic sided IT IS CLEARLY A DISASTER. The graphic is more or in this case less than RO, ON MINIMUM settings playable in a way like not even with D3 on highest settings is a pure stinging insult…
I don’t want to blame anyone, it is only it is disappointing in every way.
ANY ONE of U highly integreted game producer should have an idea to make things better without the game completely build new.
It’s so sad to play something genius like it is but knowing the next moment it will stutter immense u can’t imagine.
Please try to do something against this STUTTER / FREEZE / LOADING TIMES / LAME AND GRAPHIC ■■■■ problems.
THESE things will take time, but its worth it!
AND YEA, i have an AMD X4 880k
8GB DDR3
RX 460 2GB DDR5
WIN 10 x64
HDMI Monitor

Friendly regards Mario from Cologne

1 Like