Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerers need Hold in C1

As you’re doubtless aware, it’s the end of the world because the Sorcerer skill Hold was moved from C1 to C2 and the AI is so bad it’s impractical without Hold. For example, simply dodging a boss’s attacks causes the minion to stop attacking and follow you. I tried whipping Temple Shooter to make him listen, but he liked it. This is particularly bad for Alchemist and Necromancer builds, and lots of people have been disappointed at having to give up on mass summoner sorc-necro.

Since the Korean players apparently haven’t complained enough, I’m doing my part and preparing a thread to complain in the brief time we have left before C2 Hold causes the extinction of the human race.

1 Like

Think about it on their side, if you give the commands to c1. People wont get sorc c2 anymore or c3. They will just stay at c1 then get another class, like what you are planning. If you really want to mass summon, then you can still get it, sorc c1 then necro 2,

I think it works fine, if you wanna be a sorc who can command to your demon you should be more specialized on this class. Other way why some one would go for Sorc2? It is like people asking to move Desinter from Necro2 to Necro1, if you want an advanced spell that makes life easier then go for an additional rank.

Should petition for them to fix the AI on it first and foremost-- they proved they can do it (since Launch) by tweaking Companion and Bokor AI. But all the commands in C2 seems unnecessary, so 1 of them does need to be switched with something in C1.

Oh and nerf Temple Shooter. Nerf it to the ground.

1 Like

C2 has Riding, the coolest skill the class has, so it’ll still be very popular. Are you suggesting that C1 classes shouldn’t be viable on their own? That goes against the development goal of class diversity. It’s ridiculous to force everyone into C3’s just because they’re there instead of allowing all kinds of builds to work well.

It would really make sense to rebalance the summons so you don’t have one outdamaging the others to the point where they’re all irrelevant.

Imo reaper and harpeia are both decent cards right below memeshooter. The only problem is every single summons besides templeshooter are sack of sht with their useless melee