Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerers Grimoire

Can anyone explain to me exactly how the second card slot in Grimoire works? It seems to add absolutely no effect to my boss monsters damage. I am unsure if I should level the second card or is it fine staying at 1 star? I can’t find any info that says more than ‘buffs stats’. Although the stats on it’s page seems to do nothing

The second card slot is used for a few skills in Sorcerer C2 and C3, namely [Morph] and [Evocation]. Morph lets you transform your summon into the one in the second slot, but keeps the stats of the card in the first slot. Evocation uses the card in the second slot as the basis for a single, powerful attack.

Does that mean the most optimal would be double Temple Shooters so that the morph remains the same?
Or what would you say are the “best” card combos.

If you like Temple Shooter Skills, than yes. Currently, I am thinking about doing the same stuff: to put in Grimoire Two Temple Shooter cards.

I think the main problem is the asnwer to question: which cards you wanna burn to increase rank of temple shooter card.

What really questions me is what is the best card till you get Temple Shooter Card. Its really not easy to get … Does some1 have some knowledge of other good Summon Cards?

Chapparition, Necroventer and Harpeia are obtained in quest during klaipeda storyline they are okay-ish

Chapparition and Harpeia are melee and have big AoE on basic attacks
Chapparition hits a bit farther than Harpeia, but
Harpeia hits almost 270º(I had this impression while testing in demon prison during icbt2) and has little higher critical chance

Necroventer is ranged and hits twice, but it doesn’t crit as much as temple shooter

Refer to this topic for more info and videos: 🌻 Sorcerer Summon Card 🌻
It’s a bit old but they didn’t change.

EDIT:
Necroventer only hits twice on XL monsters(bosses) tested yesterday
Harpeia

1 Like