Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer's Grimoire (Sorcerer skill guide)

I tried it and the stars on the main card did effect the damage output (which is weird, because I got the same damage when I tried Chaprition 1 and 2 stars a few days ago), I’ll be editing the guide tomorrow. And no, the sub cards are supposed to be providing the stat for the main card. From what I remembered my 1&2 chap had the same sub card stat too…

The thing about sp is that the summon isn’t going to be the only thing you’re using. Without natural sp recovery you’ll realized how fast you can run out of sp. I grinded with a party earlier today and my sp often dried up even when I desummon it midway.

Man , i wat thinking about build a Wiz2 - linker 3 - Sorc 1 (full suporte) , my points , was all on spr and con , but with c3 linker , i could share int from mages of my team , do u think this work?

You would be really reliant on other people to be dealing damage for you, not to mention you will do little damage until you get to c3 linker lifeline. You will spend the majority of the time here grinding mindless mobs and quests, so I don’t recommend going in with no int.

actually wiz c2 and linker c3 is pretty bad. Not only won’t you have more than 2 offensive skills the Surespell from the wiz c2 would also be wasted since link and sorc has no cast time.

As a Sorcerer myself, I greatly disagree on a lot of your opinions. You didn’t do enough analysis on how the skills work and how to use them.

For example, Riding costs minimal SP if you just jump on -> use the skill -> jump off. There’s really no reason not to do that and their attacks are very strong.

Besides that and some other things, yes, Sorcerer is in a bad spot. Supposedly Necromancer is quite strong, but I haven’t played it myself. I hope they do some changes to Sorcerer, even if it’s just quality of life.

I’ve noticed that increasing the Summoning skill makes the summon bigger, when Lvl1 summoning is used, the summon is much smaller compared to when lvl5 summoning is used, does that do anything other than the size change? Maybe increase range or something?

I was wondering the same thing ~~

Which is better Wiz>Pyro C3>Sorc C2 or Wiz>Pyro C2>Linker C1>Sorc C2? cant Decide please help me :smiley:

I would encourage linker because it makes your life really easier if you can group mobs up to kill. I would suggest Wiz-Pyro-Linker-Pyro-Sorc with pyro c2 after a linker rank (Hell breath from pyro c3 sucks anyways according to people). I would also discourage sorc c2; at the moment sorc c1 has all the skills you can get and going c2 would only give you more lv and points; the only benefit I see from that is somewhat more damage from your Summons but your card stars does a lot better job at this. Instead, I think you should try out classes like Necro or Alche for your rank 6.

agree…
all i can think for sorcerer build is wiz-pyro-linker-pyro-sorcerer-necro…
with this build, i think we can build up some army to help us hunting, but the drawback is, sorcerer skill are using too much sp, than we have combination of pyro-linker that really need a lot of SP…:sweat:
i read somewhere that morph can stop the sp consumption while summon? is that a permanent attribute or just bug that will fix near future? can someone tell more about this?

That Morph thing was already fixed…so yeah…its a bug :broken_heart:

aaah :cry:
ok that aside…just want to know, how much sp regenerate from servant we can get? im plan to take sorcerer c1 just for summon servant if the sp buff give a decent amount of sp while grinding :smiley:

Servant gives jackshit sp lol. Your best bet is to spam sp potions if you want to summon while grinding.

well im not going to rely on summon, just spamming pyro-linker skill, and once a while summon the big one…is it still a jackshit sp regenerate? :joy:

I think it’s worth noting that Salamion does Magic Damage as opposed to most boss summons. :wink:

no, and it’s frustrating :frowning:

I dunno if it’s okay I revive this thread.
But is it necessary to go C2 to be an effective Sorc?

2 million silver please.

I had it at level ~50 in iCBT2 and it was damn nice. Enjoy 20sec full SP regen near bonfire :stuck_out_tongue:
Sure, Dame Circe services come at a price… But they’re worth it !

This is pretty outdated, i hope nobody is using it as advice