Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer weird build

Thats why i said + warlock but yea with just sorc quick cast is awful.

Based on some of these posts you sound like you really know what you want but you’re being pressured into doing what’s “best”. Someone else said that it’s not as big of a deal for PvE content and I agree with that. You may not want to look bad or have a “bad” class but it’s not like we’re talking about world firsts here and I doubt you’re going to be so bad that you can’t stand it if you like the theme of sorcerer.

Let me ask you a question: If you go with the best build now and make a sorcerer later because that’s what you really want for fun, are you going to abandon the first wiz cause you didn’t really like it to begin with?

Of course, I feel like wizard C3 is a nightmare to level and you might want to save it for one of the more optimized builds just because of that lol and the quick cast does sort of get wasted.

i’ve decided to go sorcerer no matter what.

If you already DPS first half, you will regret choose sorc.
It burn mana pool like hell.

at least i will regret my own choice, but yeah mana pool will be a huge problem.

@LargeBanana
Go for it, exotic builds aren’t always bad.
You don’t need to hear what most players say, generally all they can think of is pure dps full int bs: If it don’t do the maximum possible damage with one hit it’s useless they say.

Chose what pleases you, just keep in mind that it can have a unexpected outcome.

i’m prepared for anything, this is what makes ToS fun, the exploration element
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)