Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer - Unsummon - AHKScript

So first of all i’d like to address our beloved IMC Staff @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John to make a statement about AHk Scripts with only QoL Improvements.

While the Server was down i dug into AHK because i coudn’t unsummon my Temple Shooter with my controller. So i figured out an AHK Script to do so.

In general it is just a QoL Script but as the stance on third party software is at the borderline of legal i would be happy to get an official approvement.
Well the problem is ToS doesn’t support unsummon button the only way to it is to emulate mousemovement and mousclicks and finding the unsummon image. So it is a little it automation but it doesn’t give you any advantage at all and just improves the Sorcerers playability.

Disclaimer: So if anyone wants to use it - do so at your own risk until further notice from IMC Staff

Its a crude script and i tested it only a short time. For me on Win7 in Fullscreenmode it works. WindowMode seems not to work and i do not know about other Operating Systems. It works only with mousebuttons and controller buttons atm, no keyboard keys. ALso i do not know if it works with the provided image for everyone, so perhaps you have to take your own capture of the unsummon symbol.

Installation:

1. Get AHK - https://autohotkey.com/
  2. Extract the 2 files (ahk script+image)
  3. Open the Unsummon.AHK and remap the key (Bottom of the script)
  4. Now you can start ToS and your the UnsummonNOW.ahk and Have Fun !!
    It can be found here: UnsummonNOW - V1.1

Updates:
V1.1 - 27.04.2016: Fixed an inconvinience - Pressing 2 Controller buttons one after another also ran the script, now they have to be pressed simultaneous