Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Summoning skill question

After looking through the info threads for sorcerer, I couldn’t find any mention of this.

When leveling up the summoning skill of a sorcerer, does the summon get any other bonuses besides a better multiplier on your stats? I remember reading somewhere that it did, but I cannot confirm it.

Thanks everyone!

They get bigger in size

So if I am a full CON summoner, there is no reason to lvl up summoning beyond 1?

Full Con summoner? Why con? Whats the other class you got?

Full con??? :frowning: sorcs would be the last class you’d need to go full con on… because they benefit from int greatly and sadly, equips wont give you the damage you would have lost… animus wont give your lost damage on the summon… and even if you went full con for pvp, your summon would be on the front lines more times than you…

Where will you put your pts in sorc if you wont max summoning??? Salamion? For a weaker, dumber ai? Evocation desmodus??? Which do silly damage? :confused:

All mages will lose damage if they go full con. I am going summoner 2 then warlock. Because i’m full con i can be on front lines. I went AA mage, and am using summons to increase my damage. cryo3 summon2 warlock is my goal

and maybe salamion, so i don’t have to summon him that often. not sure if larger summons = larger hitbox though.

So I just hit sorc, and checked the stats of my minions. My summon currently has 9k health. Do they go up in health when you level or something? I have seen vids of summons with 50k health.

salamion is the dumbest :fearful: you won’t be getting any dps from him. since he’s also only single target :\ and his burn damage is the weakest. max summoning still!.. salamion is exactly worth 1 point. and you don’t need to keep him up forever cause even in pvp he does laughable damage, he’s just there to annoy and soak up aoe.

you went cryo 3 sorc2 warlock? I think it would work well since it’s also a common build but your summon won’t scale well for the future tho :frowning: do take note that summoning takes so much mana and the new rank 8 weapons all have spr, except for that 1 mace… so it’ll be harder for you to maintain as by 330 you’d have about 2.7k sp minimum and that’s 27 sp per second and about 81 sp per second for riding so your weapon choice would be limited to that mace or maga rod, which would lower the damage on your warlock, but since you’re built for pvp, it’d be okay I guess. :slight_smile:

yeah, the health goes up by your level.

salamion is double target (melee)

Oh okay. Thanks for the info. Still unreliable as dps tho.