Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Summon: Voting

S̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶c̶e̶r̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶"̶T̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶L̶i̶s̶t̶"̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶d̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶u̶b̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶x̶D̶

pyro chibi

Results:

3 Likes

With new cards included, I would say gorkas for mobbing, froster lord for bossing and tomb lord for pvp.

No temple shooter? :frowning:

@Tk_Magnus , posta o link para checar os resultados direto, assim quem estiver de olho para somente informações não buga os resultados votando em coisas nada haver. <3

Infelizmente não tem essa opção no google forms :confused:
Mas em breve faço um preview de como tá.

And Succubus for fa- nvrmind. :crazy_face:

The vote so far

Best card for PvE Farm:
1° Marnox 29,2%
2° Netherbovine 27,7%
3° Templeshooter 16,9%

Best card to Kill Boss:
1° Marnox 33,8%
2° Necroventer 30%
3° Templeshooter 12,3%

Best card for PvP TBL:
1° Marnox 23,1%
2° Tomb Lord 20,8%
3° Templeshooter 11,5%

Voting will continue for a few more weeks, so the results can still change.

4 Likes

Marnox is too good. Great stat overall.

1 Like

May i ask you about the stat and gears?

Anyone got any suggestions for a nub sorc card choice until getting one of the new cards. Should I just use a Netherbovine or Necroventer

nether and necroventer will be enough

I’m back from 3 months hiatus… this would be very useful to know. :grin:

I like the bovine better so far

necroventer better for bossing due to its auto attack hitting the big boss hitbox

Would Nether + Templeshooter be good? Inrending to go on Sorc2 > Necro 3 path wonder if it is still a viable option now. Playing it as a sub

Netherbovine is a good all around choice, particularly while riding. Temple Shooter will be decent on set-and-forget mode once you get your Shoggoth out spreading decay on everything. His skills are alright too, but the cooldowns are kind of brutal so you will probably not spend much time mounted if you are using him.

I do see that now that I used him a lot more.

Can someone make a compilation of all summonings status?

Thay would be great.

Wat stats? those shown in the grimoire?

As many have been discussed, summarized and tested by many experts.

You can try others if you free, but it won’t be up to above mentioned or worth to mention it.

But then until the ktest summoner patch applied, we can refer the link below to estimate their SFR% (skill factor %) together with their known hit count/attack range/attack width. (go check youtube, bong has tested many of them)
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs?name=pc_summon&race=Velnias&cn=1&f=1

Good news for Templeshooter user to relief the struggle on getting Marnox card, it is dealing 304%x2 (current in iToS is 217%x2) in new ktest and should be work best with at least Necro1 to have the decay, so it will shooting like 1216%, which Marnox are remained with 298%x2 but with better attack speed and wider AoE.

And yes, Templeshooter Sorc1 with Necro1 is still 217%x4=868% which is actually better than Sorc1 with Marnox (596%) itself, it just that the decay not so consistent and attack width is narrower which made marnox is still the best for consistent mobbing in high density content where monsters come from all directions.
But Link2Sorc2Necro3 with Templeshooter still strong and can kill anything linked+decayed in 1 hit.

1 Like