Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer summon damage

what do u guys think about Sorcerer’s pet on pvp???

Summoning’s Auto attack damage at PVP… is it good??
Salamion’s Auto attack damage at PVP… is it good??

how is sorcere summon damage compare to Necro Skeleton damage???

thanks

Tried battling my chaplain friend he died with 2 auto attacks from temple shooter. We are both level 200+ that time and he has like 1800 block.

I dont think skels vs summon is even comparable in pvp. Summon would win handsdown cause you can actually command it from afar.

I have no idea about pvp except i hear it was kind of good vs chanel
Otherwise

Sorcerer summon is the strongest summon (As temple shooter at least…)
but cost you 1% mana each 3-4sec and negate your Sp Regain

Skeleton and shoggot don’t have a time limit but do less damage
Skeleton are also mono target and can die rather quickly
Shoggot can hit mutiple ennemie in a small range in front of him

For exemple My temple shooter hit for 1,8k/3,6k (on crit) x 2 everything in a rectangle in front of him (Lv5 Card)
Skeleton hit for 1,1k each (5 skeleton)
I haven’t tested my shog since i upgrade is card but he is now at 2,2k attack
Salmion is mono target can knocback/blind/burn the target and don’t do that much damage.

Tip: Player can provoke up to 5 Monsters (Except with taunt)
Summon can provoke 5 Monsters each.

Thanks for the answer… can u imagine at pvp (1vs1 especialy) u summon all those pets… and start combo lock the opponent with psychokino c3 skills…once caught…thenn100%die

The 5 skeletons do a good damage, temple shooter will be best but, if you get the 5 skeletons that make more damage than the others summons except for temple shooter, also get flesh cannon that makes burst damage insanely, 1800k + the rest * 16 damage AOE fast.

As momory said, each summon counts as a multiplier for provoke. I use bats for it, using 5 skeletons would be great too.