Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer SP Drain

Hi. Just wanna ask whether the SP drain for Summoning is a flat rate across all levels of the skill? Will it the SP deduction increase as the skill level increases?

Also, where do you guys grind for silver to pay for pots? I’ve been reading that silver is easier to come by as levels increase but it doesn’t seem to be the case lol.

Thanks

From what I read/hear the drain is determined on your SPR the higher your SPR the bigger the drain, which is why people say don’t put points into SPR, but don’t quote me.

Yeah I guess that’s because it drains a certain percentage of SP every tick, and not a set amount.

What I’m asking is whether that percentage drain increases with the skill level. Haha.

It is the same on all level

1 Like

Ah that… Not sure about that either I do know that it increases SP cost to bring out the summon though…but that’s all I know…

To what I’ve read so far, it drains 1% of your max SP per second, and prevents SP regeneration. so you can’t really extend the duration of the summon for more than 100 seconds.

I say you can put a wee bit of points in SPR for the SP pool; it’s not as if the summon is your only reason for having SP.

Yeah I’ve also read that it’s 1% per second but actually it seems to be lesser than that. It’s more like 1% every 2-3 seconds or something. Which isn’t as bad as what I first expected the drain to be. That’s why I’m wondering whether the tick frequency will increase as the skill level increases in the future.

I’m not sure what level you are, but im sorc 2 at the moment & my summon skill is level 10 (card is about 7 stars if you’re curious too). The sp drain is still the same regardless of level (about 1% sp per 1.5-2 seconds)

As for money to buy pots, yes silver does come by more easily at higher levels - if you decide to grind/quest. It also depends how you conserve your mana :slight_smile: (e.g. choosing when you unsummon your mob/don’t ‘ride’ your summon excessively)

Cool. Thats exactly what I wanna know. Because the SP drain, I feel, is still manageable for the damage output it does. Just entered Sorc C1 haha.

Do you remember where you trained at level 130 onwards?

• Quoted from shigeyama

I don’t think i grinded at 130, i just missioned/dungeoned & had a lot of quests to do. There’s an exp spike at about 136. Good luck!

1% every 2sec, sp potion is the only way to recover sp, apart from some other quest objects such as crystal from roxona east, or… levelling up

Cat buff+campfire I think is faster that SP pots.

cannot recover sp when pet is up with those

i should have clarified, but i was replying to a post lol

party with a kabbalist, they’ll take care of your sp needs. :sunglasses:
Max sp every 30 secs. or so.