Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Overwhelming AFK + Marco(Maybe) @ Dina Bee Farm

Hi, It actually very annoying for those who want to leveling at dino bee farm.
I suggest that try to nerfed something about sorcerer and also companion or any summoned mobs here.

I believe that Marco also banned right? Since it is something like 3rd party program helping the player.

So why not make something like this: for those player has afk or not moving for few minutes, and their creatures also will freeze over there or not attacking anything until the player had move.

So if let say they use Marco to overcome this constraint, we can use video recorder to record their movement and more powerful evidence to prove that they are using 3rd party program. So IMC are easier to identify those player has violate the rules.

Sorry for my bad english. Well, hope my suggestion would help :smiley:

Player can’t 100% Afk (Sorcerer need to pop potion it exactly the same as need to move if they use auto-pot they can auto move a little it gona result of the same probleme)
Necromancer summon don’t cost SP overtime but they are weaker and only shoggot will survive at dinabee over a certain duration, skeletton will die pretty fast (10-60 min depeding the amount of support they from other player / summon)

Player who 100%Afk whitout macro/botting can’t have a sorc summon up
And won’t have skeletton after a while.
Some Player will 1/2 Afk and use Potion each 3-5 min and resummon on need.
Then Someplayer will 100% Afk Botting/Auto pot and those are bannable but hard to see (Auto sorc bot aren’t that hard to see they all got the same pattern … using dagger for nothing salmion summon / sitting aside firecamp with full life and summon up it the biggest tip about it since they can’t regain sp with campfire with summon up)

Thanks for the information.

By I still think that AFK hunting is not how a game should played in that way.
Hope there is a better solution to solve this overwhelming issue.
I don’t mind they doing 1/2 AFK like check up once around 3-5 min but definitely not 100% AFK.
And 100% AFK player, just get all the mobs where our low level get none is quite annoying…

oh ya afk hunting (pet/z-key/sorcerer) is officially bannable at my local TOS server (accurately i ever heard these cases)but iTOS publisher&developer doesn’t seem to adopt the rule.

Good to hear that, man. Hope IMC do the same on iTOS as well…

Well, i add some official statement from ticket reply about afk sorcerer to clarify my misunderstanding :dizzy_face: :

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us!

We would like to inform you that Add-on that modifies any game-play feature is considered as third party program and using third party programs are not allowed in the game. However, some Add-on like “Exp Viewer” is considerable.

As a reminder, we highly advise you to stay away from using third party programs such like using “Macros” and using “Autopon” add-on to prevent further suspension on your account.

Should you have any further concerns, please do contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

Congrats! Imc has officially said they would nerf sorcerers in line with your idea (not that it will change anything lol). Now sorcerers simply need to press attack button once per minute in their macro (easy, just edit your existing macro a little). So yeah. Your idea is great all and all, but it’s useless to stop afk sorcerers. And about the recording, even without the once-per-minute attack, it’s atill clear who’s using macro or not as long as you have a stopwatch on your hand. Jealous of those sorcerers racking up money like crazy while afk? Why don’t you make your own sorcerers?