Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer, Necromancer ,Options for third class besides onmyogi and pyromancer?

Hey guys ,
I’m Sorcerer, Necromancer
help me choose the 3rd class besides Pyromancer and Onmyogy please.

Tahnks

FF

#20charactersssssss

1 Like

I’m using alch, i Love the class and the spell regen mana/HP help a lot, using Magic Shield my mana go fast and that spell help me and party :slight_smile:

im at sorc necro pyro XD … why not try the other summon bokor? you have an army at your disposal and huge debuffs

im a former cryo-sorc- necro build (old patch) but since imc changed the recent cryo skill effects such as frost pillar, i changed to ele-sorc-necro build for offensive skill+cc. pyro is good but somewhat annoying if u manage to encounter flying type mobs along the way. unless u pick the fireball and hellbreath skill tho

Because Bokor right now is kinda useless. Compared to the other two classes he’s just too weak after the changes…They need to rework it a bit more to make it worth again to use.

Feather foot is definitedly a valid class that adds sustain and good damage/debuffing. I’m kinda trying to see too what could be viable for a third class. Alchemist is an interesting option for supporting, since you can regenerate HP and SP of your party.

Another option could be to go for a CC class like say a shadowmancer…not sure honestly, it’s an hard choice for me too xD

Most of the summoner’s damage is dark. If you want to keep the vibe, Warlock is an option. The Shadowmancer’s rework recently released on kTOS seems to be a good option too. Bokor exists, and it has its strengths, but the general consensus does not like how it is right now.

A good thing about Sorc-Necro is the freedom of choices you have for the third class. Some may be more optimal (Pyromancer, Onmyoji, Featherfoot), but anything else is decent. More of a thing like “what do I miss when I play it?”.

But not Chronomancer. Just don’t.

From what I’ve played in ktest, it really isn’t. Thorns and Conjuration are still bad, while Condensation dmg is nice but the 50s cooldown is not. Infernal shadow transmits 100% dark-type dmg, but it excludes summons(and Condensation…) so it’s kinda useless for summoners.

Hallucination is really nice though, and Fetter is pretty decent too.

Tbh you could even take Terramancer with Sorc-Necro, since it has no major synergies whatsoever with any class, while having some pretty beefy skill factors. But overall I’d say FF is the best choice for summoners.