Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Morph Question

So lets say I have Templehooter (10 star) in my first slot, and another card in my second slot. It transforms my templeshooter into the other card am I right? What is the use of this?

I read somewhere that you can equip 2 templeshooter cards in your first and second slot (1 star for example) and do the following.

Summon > Riding > TS skill > Morph > Riding > TS Skill > ??

Somewhere along this line.

After the combo, do I end up with a templeshooter with the 10 star stats? In order to do the combo once more, I will have to morph again. Does my new templeshooter have the 1 star stat after that then?

You [Morph] to “reset” the cooldown of the Templeshooter’s skills. It’s not really resetting though, you’re just killing off your current Templeshooter to summo another Templeshooter, which does not share the cooldown of the previous Templeshooter.

People say there’s a problem with using Morph on the same type of card; that it will not copy the stats. I’m not entirely sure what’s going on but I’m pretty sure my [Summoning-Templeshooter] is stronger than my [Morph-Templeshooter], even though both are 10 stars.

I think what you lose is the bonus damage based on INT from your [Summoning] skill.