Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Morph Question/Bug?

I’ve 2 cards placed on grimoire (1st ignas, 2nd zaura). When I use morph skill, it mostly does not summon the 2nd card, but the skill goes cooldown without doing anything. I’ve also tried with stopping summon at first with using cancel attack skill, also just tried with all summons in standing stance, etc.

As a sorcerer noob, am I missing something?

I have the same problem… I dont know why

If you used the summoning skill many many minutes ago and then use morph then it doesn’t work and the morph skill just goes on cooldown countdown. But if you use morph skill soon after using summoning skill then it works. I think it may be intended or maybe it’s a bug.

It is kind of a bug, that happens just like gomgomi said: when you try to morph a long time after using summoning (like more than ~60s or so, didn’t test exact timing), it fails. It only happens when using different cards on the primary and secondary slots, so using two of the same card will not lead to this problem.

its like a hidden cooldown … after 10+ seconds you can’t morph … like you get interrupted so it got cancelled midway but still casts the skill XDD.

They pretty much work after summoning …

Tested with waiting 1-2 minutes after summon skill, it didn’t work again.

You need to use Summon before Morph. I know some people that use two identical cards and spam Summon + Morph every minute (CD of Summon – the CD of Morph is basically pointless) so they get the best skills used twice in a row at the beginning of the rotation for more damage.

So; use summon skill, than when summon skill is on cooldown use morph skill to summon 2nd card boss. Is that how morph skill works?

Yes
20charactersssss