Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

thanks!, one more question. if you are battling bosses. is TS rapid shot (2nd skill) and your skills enough? or you cast morph and cast its skills aswell

2nd question does chapparitions lighting good for bosses aswell (if it hits)?

TYIA.

Iā€™m a cyro3 -> sorc2 ->? (hold back my advancement currently), so I donā€™t focus on getting top in dps.

For me, I usually cycle between TS rapid shot (its the 1st skill S, 2nd skill is the arrow rain D) and the fire AOE (F), sometime the fire AOE does seems hit harder for bosses. And summon your bat and salamion off CD to add in a bit more DPS.

With the CD reduce in last patch, rapid shoot is only 30 sec CD, while riding is only 20sec CD, you can to morph then use itā€™s skill again if you want, but the problem with morph is the summon will lost the atk and def scaling. Iā€™ll only morph when my summon skill is off CD, so I can morph -> use skill -> re summon.

For the 2nd question, Iā€™ll say TS skill is better for bosses than it, easier to land, and less animation delay until the skill is execute. (usually in mission the boss will move a lot, since youā€™re in a PUG, so faster a skill execute, the better)

I recently did some comparison test of them (+Fire Lord) for my own curiosity. I spam the D key to see whether or not they have some delay in between animation skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyIoOY05tAk

Chapparition is the most spammable. Skill animation starts immediately after the last animation ended. While TS has a bit delay before it starts pointing to sky for arrow rain.

1 Like

yes i have seen your video but canā€™t decide which one is good, thanks for your insight!

not sure but hopefully that rexipher still maintain auto skill in itos since i am tired of TS alreadyā€¦ btw i tested damage of mirtis on pvp and the lightning damage is kinda random sometimes 1hit ko and other time it is only damage 1/4 hp and as for the bats damage it isnā€™t exactly high since ts normal attack [double shot] does higher damge then it.

Tip for cryo3->sorc: Use ice wall, even if there is no one to hit it beside you.

1. Get a strong staff(I use maledoom, the stronger the better) and cat buffs. 5/6 AoE +50 dark attack.(the aoe is important)
  2. Mount and rapid fire with TS so he gets the aggro, unmount as soon as possible and use hold when he finishes the animation if you are in a boss fight.
  3. Use ice wall in one of the following positions:
    [ā€“] :black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button:
    :wind_blowing_face::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button:ā€¦ :robot:
    [ā€“] :black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button:
    you--------------------->boss
    :black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button:
    :wind_blowing_face::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button::black_square_button:ā€¦ :robot:
  4. Use Gust twice, if you have it. (Iā€™m trying to see the difference between gust and basic attacks, itā€™s not so easy when TS hits at the same time)
  5. Use C with staff, you should hit 5 tiles with 9 AoE ratio from cat and staff.

This wonā€™t give you ultra-omg-muhhdeepeeess but is better than watching everyone doing something while you are petting salamion. I hit about 11k per attack on Manticen.

Tomb Lord also doesnā€™t use his skills in auto atk,Iā€™ve just tested it.

2 Likes

how many hits does tomb lord normal attack does? is it range or melee? and how many skill? sorry for having so much question >.<

@DogeSummoner is the a sequence you need to follow when setting up ice wall? for attack it myself it doesnā€™t have any problem, but when setting it up for other people to use, like kino, I notice sometime even if the kino is facing the boss, the ice shard still fly in an opposite direction.

@DacreFullbuster how about spawning traps? do he did that?

Not a requirement, but if you summon the wall before getting the catā€™s buff for some reason you canā€™t hit more than 2 tiles. The shards will be sent in the direction you are facing including for setting up for others

:thinking: Strange, maybe itā€™s just a graphic glitch, cause I see the shard fly to another direction the kino was facing.

:stuck_out_tongue:

/20templeshooterspewpewpew

:frowning: Seriously?! I though all I have to do is build the wall and let them handle it lol :rolling_eyes:

Thanks, will try this out next time iā€™m in the mission.

Ill make a little video and post here to show you guys :grin:

2 Likes

It seems Scyphoza(OP) doesnā€™t log-in in the forums anymore :frowning:. If we ever get an meaningful update to the class, we should create a 2.0 :confused:

2 Likes

Maybe after we get a list of new boss card / interesting skill?

Sadly we canā€™t modify this thread, it have quite some useful info here, but itā€™s hard to find them out from all the post.

Tomb lord skills :

Card stats lv 1:

5 Likes

Thanks, it seems like itā€™s different from the video of indoToS, I remember in the video, beside spawning trap, when you use Tomb Lord skill, heā€™ll despawn after a few time.

Hi Sorc m8s. yesterday someone told me Sorc will change. The changes will be Cat goes to C2, Ride goes to C1. This is true? Its supposed to be a web with that information but I found nothing.

I am skeptical about this news. Your friend might be lying. hahhahahaha