Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Info Megathread

Templeshooter does pretty good damage in pvp if you can cc whoever you fighting so that Templeshooter can actually hit them.

Can someone please upload a video of a lvl max bats skill?

Some one have try taumaturge? Swell arm give +184 magic attack and transpose give you con so you can summon with int and use con for pvp or afther summon pet.

Look at this channel for more videos o/

M.attack doesn’t affect summons, only INT and SPR do. Also if you check in the grimoire, every change to your INT while summons is out affects its damage, can’t say for sure if you have to really re-summon after changing your stats or it’s changed on the run.

Im actually a wiz3/thau1 (lvl8) and going to sorc2 at least maybe 3 or warlock. I know that arm doesnt help de the summon but its planed for the situation when i dont needed or cant use it (cd) and if a take warlock it will help it. Sorry for bad english

Very good post. I think we need to support it

1 Like

Thank you. I wanted to see it full power

I thought of that as well. I’ve been using a DualShock4 controller with DS4Windows app which allows me to map simple macros to different button combinations.

…Unfortunately it seems that the game client has some security feature built in that blocks such macros :sob:

@Scyphoza hi, can u tell me what card should I use as my secondary? and if I need to level up this one. thnks

I have a little doubt, what affects the size of summon?

Summon size increases depending on Summoning skill level.

1 Like

Reading from the description i guess you should use… another Templshooter xD

It says it uses stats from your primary card, so you probably don’t have to level up the secondary, not even for evocation.

1 Like

Thanks guys! #20characters

Anyone knows if any of our stats affects the summon’s crit?

Also fun fact, INT from equipment doesn’t affect the summon’s attack at all. It’s calculated off our based INT.

I don’t think so, if you check in the PDF in op they have base stats growth like the player, so they probably increase crt rate more if they have higher DEX

It does, reopen your grimoire interface after you change items

@DogeSummoner

about the build, cryo 3 sorc 3 is very attractive, but I went in a different way with cryo 2 link1 sorc 2 and warlock, when they allowd rank 8 problably would pic cryo 3 or sorc 3 as my next choice.

I see, do I have to open the grimoire everytime I change equipment or is re-summoning enough?

When I test it I removed rokas robe/roxona pants/zac ring/magic talisman
roughly 24~ int if I remember correctly and my 7 star temple shooter’s damage didn’t budge after resummon. (lv10 summon)

The only issue I see is going cryo C2… that rank is pretty… meh but you have more ice walls at least, the reason everybody goes c3 is the tree, but you changed that for linker which is also very valuable for the summons and warlock, so you are good to go

I believe is just an visual bug in grimoire, you don’t even have to re-summon BUT…! I can’t say you don’t have to re-summon to really apply stats diferrences because I noticed something weird last day…if you guys can confirm I’ll put in the problems thread. :thumbsup:

Let’s say you have summoning lv 6 (INT* 0,9) and 100 INT the summoning tooltip shows 90 bonus damage, right?
Now you recieve Divine Might, the skill become lv7 (INT*1) (100 bonus damage in tooltip) for the duration of DM … that will directly reflect in the grimoire stats showing. Even if you don’t re-summon :open_mouth:

1 Like

@DogeSummoner

Thanks !!! :grinning: #20characters

Wiz>crio>kino>crio or
wiz>crio>kino>link or
wiz>crio>kino>kino for pvp?
I like kino mobility (teleport+swap) and stun rate but for 4 circle i dont know if better subzero shield link aoe ability or kino for damage and aoe.
The last circle is sum-sum- sum Or sum-sum-lock

Can’t say much about kino, I never made one :frowning:
but if you like kino’s mobility go for it, linker doesn’t do much in pvp for the korean videos i’ve watched, joint penalty breaks easy