Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer in general

Full int or full spr ?

Full spr with trans weapon works ?

Saw video sorc riding / aa could do 10k-30k ish but i tried full spr/int only does like 1k-4k++?

Kind of depends on your build, but if you have good enough gears to have high magic attack, full SPR will make sorc the strongest.

1 Like

I tried sorc full INT (12 SPR) with a level 8 Templeshooter card and the summon’s damage was around 2k per hit. I’m wondering if going full SPR will actually make a great difference in terms of damage output.

1 Like

It will. Expect maybe 50%-100% increase in damage output with full SPR.

2 Likes

Thanks for the output.

Is it worthy, though? 3k-4k of damage per hit seems puny for a sacrifice of an entire stat (INT) that could provide far more damage for my other circles. What do you think?

Sorcerer in general has low damage output. SPR only makes summons stronger, so if your build is not reliant on summons, I think you should consider having more INT than SPR or going 50:50.

If you want to go full on DPS Sorc/Summoner, then your best bet is going full SPR and having optimal gear to make up for all that lost INT/M.dmg. (Also, you’d probably need Necro 1 at that point since decay will double the damage of temple shooter).

Don’t worry about CON, you should have enough HP without it. Also, if you do decide to invest in SPR, enchanters can give you a total of 3 CON for every 20 points in SPR with their enchanting armor shop.

neither. Pure builds are extremely lame. a good balance for most casters would be int4 to con1 to 2spr. You can experiment a bit but going ful spirit just so your pet can hit for a 3k instead of a 1,5k is ridiculus. Damage on all other skills suffers. But then again youl do as you like…

I find that Nuaele does some really nice damage when full Spr while riding. The third attack can do like 100k total to each mob in an entire group. 2nd attack does a lot to a single mob, like 50k.

Not infront of the PC now but I want to see if I can morph to a Templeshooter, ride and do their special attacks sequentially after Nuaele.

Still stumped on what to have for R8. Wiz1 Cryo3 Sorc3 at the moment.

i have 190 str and rest int, my TS can hit by 4000 x2, with full spr he can hit by 4500 so its not big deal imo, im pyro3sorc3sage, picking pyro cuz this build has better damage than cryo ;x cryo is better cc :slight_smile: sage giving me blink and missle hole and ultimate dimension hitting 11 000 tick per duration :stuck_out_tongue: micro dimension hitting 35 000 so sage now is not so bad imo :slight_smile:

All other skills, including Featherfoot bone summon and healing look unaffected by SPR but we already knew that.

You can definitely morph nuale into TS, problem is it will be stuck as a TS until you use summoning again (which has a much higher CD than morph). Seems you can only morph back to back if you’re using the same cards in grimoire and secondary.

+200 spr for extra 1k dmg … with no other much resource to gear up sorc is just stupid lol

Consider how slow summon hit , some has 1 hit only , melee range …

For the love of god , boost sorc lol

You can do two Nuaele. It’s okay, but overall Sorcerer does indeed need a boost. I hear it’s a thing they’re talking about on KToS.

If it scaled all other Sorc summon skills (I mean c’mon, the skills even say summon in name), other class’s summons and support abilities like Featherfoot healing it’d be great. Right now it just feels incomplete/inconsistent. I’ll probably try CON/INT/SPR 1:1:1 next.

With no weapon equipped, in Silute server, my TS is not acquiring Atk power with my SPR status, only with my INT status. It’s still the same thing as before.
That’s my point. I think this update with ALL the summons statuses scalling with SPR is not optimal yet.

That’s true, nexon released a statement thanking summoner classes like sorc for putting up with being weak and stating they’re taking time to make changes to them. Why they haven’t done that prior to rebalance so that we actually have the resources to test builds with reset events is beyond me. When I played ktest (before rebalance), the first iteration of the SPR affecting summons was actually pretty strong, but they have since nerfed it.

It just means on the final day.
Reset your stats and skill points, retire your Sorc temporarily.

1 Like