Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer + Featherfoot?

I was thinking of going something like Wiz3 - Lin1 - Sor2 - FF2… It’s pretty close to the normal FF build with Sorc thrown in. Has anyone tried this build yet? Any idea if losing the extra Link/Thaum levels are that big of a deal? It’s either that or go Sorc + Necro. But, everything I’ve read about Necro is all bad. Except their 1 good nuke. I love the idea of having loads of pets.

Found this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqz8a8Cc1BI

And this 297 Necro: https://youtu.be/5SV0sD_IZlg?t=30m58s

Any input from FF, Sorc or Necro players?

i dont have a sorc+FF char, but i had sorc before reset, and I reset to FF. My only comment is i dont think having multiple skills that drain SP per sec is going to be very fun. I already had to chug lvl15 mana potions to supply the summon, doing that as well for the bloodbath or whatever additionally would result in a lot of down time i feel.

Lol
Pyro C3, Sorc c1, Necro C2, Feather C1.
Bunch of pets (well just crap on the field) Pyro C3 will carry you for dropping Feather C2.

Beware agni nerf.

Did you mean the channeled ability Blood Sucking? You use that on normal mobs while leveling?

Yeah, Link on several of those mobs with ■■■■ tons of hp, HK, then blood sucking takes them down super fast since it hits all the linked mobs, and all hits are shared link dmg, AND with new change its poison dmg so it gets +50% from link attribute. Def a little SP intensive though.

I’d say youre better off taking Thaum circles or linker circles instead of FF, either increase the efficiency of your temple shooter or get thaum buffs since riding now takes into account your matk.

How does levitation on FF work? Are you able to use all your spells? does it drain SP? can you regen SP while flying? how long does it last?

Immune to melee attacks and ground magic.
Certain spells are disabled, mostly ‘melee’ spells like Ngadhundi, Kundela Slash, and for whatever reason, Psychic Pressure.
No SP drain, can regen SP.
32s at Lv1, 2 more seconds for each additional level.

Thanks a lot! How about pyro/cryo/ ele skills? any of them disabled??

I can’t confirm since I don’t have those circles except Cryo1 (none disabled), but I’d imagine them to be unaffected.
It only seems to disable spells that are ‘melee’ in nature.