Tree of Savior Forum

[Sorcerer]Coming Back to ToS wanting to make a Sorcerer again

unfortunately, thau3 sorc2 doesn’t work so hot, because your thau buffs won’t give your summon matk when riding. ugh. riding only gets bonus for weapon matk and maybe int.
sorc3 skills both use int/matk.

i have wiz1 pyro3 sorc3 and its FINE build, but dont go lock1, just pick sage :slight_smile:

I never said they did…? You might want to read the post before responding to it. My point is that you can have max SPR summons and increase your party’s and your own damage through Thau buffs.

oh, has it been tested? It’s a damn shame if true. Anyway, only thauma and necro synergize with full spr sorc build, so there’s not that much of a choice for me since I don’t like necro.

tried it during reset event, was quite the let down. wouldve gone thaum3 sorc2. however there is talk of ?recent? making summons like skeles scale with your matk, perhaps they will fix this.

■■■■ me if they did make the summon scale with MATK then my wiz cryo3 sorc2 necro2 won’t work.

Hey. I’m just getting this topic up for some thoughts I got leveling up my cryo sorc and would be nice to get some tips and share my thoughts with you guys. I had a few hours reading all the topics about sorc c3 and some people just said it does no worth taking it, although the skills in cicle 3 seem nice for me. I’ve never tested before tho.

My first plan basically is cryo c3 > sorcerer c3 > RC. This build may work in PvP. Good control and nice damage
My second plan is cryo c3 > sorcerer c2 > warlock c2.

I’m more PvP oriented and perhaps this build could work in there. Just asking what you guys think about that? Does it gonna work? I know that summon atk now is based on your SPR, but maybe weapon attack will increase lots more comparing to what SPR brings to the final damage? Considering I’d have another second dps classe, INT would brings more at the end?

I was thinking in invest 150 points in SPR, 50-70 CON and rest in INT.