Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer Build Suggestion?

I recently started with a wizard just a day ago and am now at Wizard C2. Can anyone give me viable builds for it? I wanted to go Wizard C1 - C3, Linker C1 - C2, then Necromancer C1 - C2 but I just realized that I wanted to get sorcerer as well. And feedback is well appreciated. :slight_smile:

Is it okay if I cope with this build:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/6d58tpcuhi/

But I replace Psycokino with Linker? or is Linker C1 not enough?

Do I have to go for Wiz C1-C3, Linker C1-C2, Sorcerer C1-C2? or is it not worth it?

Linker 1 is fine but the higher the better. Personally, I find the Cryo3 > Sorc variant to be better than the Linker variants (for Sorcs) lategame, and especially with the new Cryo & Sorc changes from ktos

I’m currently using this build:

Wiz3>Link1>Sorc2>WL1 (going for WL2)

If you need more in depth details on my build or if you want me to make a template for skills let me know, although I’m not sure if I should advice the Sorc class to a beginning player xD

I think the best or most viable dmg Sorc builds are:

Wiz1>Cryo3>Sorc3>Sage1

Wiz1>Cryo1>Link2>Sorc2 > WL 2 OR Sorc3+Sage1

Wiz3>Link1>Sorc3>Sage1

Wiz3>Link1>Sorc2>WL2

Wiz1>Pyro2>Link2>Sorc2>Sage1

I think it’s a good choice, additional linker to party play and pyro dmg with Agni Necklace.

Wiz1>Cryo3>Sorc3>Sage1

More Ground Control, but very dependent on summon to dps

@tampon
do u think rune caster without wiz3 still good for this build? cryo3sorc3RC

For a Cryo3 > Sorc 2 > Kino 1 build, RC would be good. But for Cryo 3 > Sorc 3, I’m not too sure. I think even with the Cryo skill changes, RC is still only decent when used with Kino-Cryo or Wiz3. 6 seconds cast time is just too long. Just think about what a Swordsman or Cleric would’ve already dished out when you’re still casting your much weaker RC skills

necro main
wiz3 link2 necro3
wiz3 link sorc necro3

sorc main
wiz3 link sorc2 lock2 <<< best sorc overall
wiz3 link sorc3 sage

u can mix any class into sorc build
cryo/pyro1+more link, cryo3, any non-wiz3 sorc is fine

wiz3 is nice base class
quick cast boost familiar damage and later rank skill damage(ex. warlock)
don’t forget that summon ai is retard
control class like linker, cryo3 will help summon a lot

1 Like

what skills should I get for wiz 3 besides the main two magic missle and quick cast

sleep level 15 and max surespell, the rest are optional.

1 Point in Leth debuff handy to, u can attribute it to give melee that use swords up to 100% damage increase with debuff out, I’m going for Necro2 Sorc 2 on main myself. Hopefully they make it able to sync to Necro 2’s skeletons would be nice.

is sorc 2 worth it? I have a pyro c2>linker c2 with not much purpose, I was wondering if pyro c2>linker c2>sorc c2> sage is worth it in rank 8.

sorc peak at c2

u can command boss, riding boss,use boss skill

c3 is nothing big improve but it just fine