Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer build dilemma

I’m thinking about making a sorc which is currently based on this guide: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/9lvr1voywb/ which takes pyro 1-2. However, Pyromancer’s spells seem like they’ll become lackluster in the higher level. So, is it a better idea to go for cyro 1 instead and then proceed on to take linker 1-2 for some crowd control. Is it possible to solo some PVE with this path instead ?.

Possible, yes. Though, the problem there, and which is where the Pyro path is mentioned, is that it offers attacks for actual damage. I went the Cyro route as well, and though it is crowd control-able, you slightly lack the skills for actual damage. My build is kind of a hybrid to cover for the weaknesses once I get some things, but what mine isL Wiz > Cyro > Linker > Ele > (Sor) > Ele C2 > Warlock. I did Linker since Linking foes can be done pretty fast since the CD is not massively long, and actually grants you a little power over a few mobs since it hits all that are linked. A lot of people DO say the damage falls off for Pyro, though, it is slightly rough starting off if alone with just Cyro in a small sense, but I would recommand Cyro in the long run more so than Pyro. It worked pretty well for me, and with my mixed classes, seemingly has been of a huge use with Sor.