Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer build advice

With my main being stuck because the servers were messed up today, I decided to make a wizard to see how they were. Turns out it was really fun, so I think I’ll end up playing alot more of it.

Problem is I know nothing about wizards so I want to ask if this build would work…

I was debating between pyro2 instead of thaumaturge, but the swell arm buff looks pretty good. Does the buff apply to your summon?

Any input would be appreciated.

Edit: Or maybe even Wizard>Cryo>linker>elemetalist>sorc3?
Same thing except id be able to link mobs, pull them in one spot, freeze and electrocute since you do more damage vs frozen targets…

*Edit#2: Umbilical cord from linkerC3. Not exactly sure what it does, but would that have any synergy with sorcerer summons? or necromancer? What about something crazy like this

Well for your first build, this is just all my opinion btw :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want to go sorcerer route there dosn’t seem like there is much point in going c3 the only real increase to the sorcerer tree is at c3 is two lackluster looking damage spells and 5 points on summoning which equates to a .4 boost on the scaling, not worth it in my opinion.

Scratch Thaumaturge unless you have some funky support build going on taking rank 1 of TM is going to feel like a wasted rank slot.

This is the current build i am taking for my sorc tree

Wiz three is just a personal preference for the Quickcast damage bonus and sure spell, but it looks like you want to take a pyro route so i would suggest something similar to this.

Linker was a solid choice it will support carry your build with just the c1, but i took psychokino for personal reasons.

Its always good to minmax take too many things and your going to have a bad time, rank 7 is just your prerogative find something that synergizes well.

As for the necro build, i was toying around with different necromancer build ideas and i assume you took pyromancer already so if i were to take pyromancer ideally i would probably have it ending up looking like this.

TBC My aunty is here -.-

Thanks for your input!

So, the 218 extra magic attack isnt worth it from swell left arm? I was thinking since i hear it costs alot of sp to keep the summon up, id be autoattacking more and what i did use id want to have it do more damage. Also if it increased the summons damage it would be cool.

Also, lvl 10 to lvl 15 summoning goes from 1.3 to 1.8 damage from int which is a ~38% increase. Figured if i was going to be a summoner, might as well go all out :slight_smile:

If not, I’ll probably go with the second build you posted.

The necromancer build looks interesting too. Does magnetic force work similarly to hangmans knot? How many enemies can it affect? Would it be better to go cryo so i can line them up with gravity pole and hit them with icewall or something?

Sorry for all the questions.

I’m currently Wiz>Cryo>Link and planning to go Link2 or Cryo2 and planning to go full Sorc3, though i admit Sorc2>Warlock looks very tempting.
Question is if Linker2 spells Spiritual Chain and Physical Link works on summons?

1 Like