Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer and riding a summon

Hello! I am new to this game and got some questions. I read somwhere that I need Sorcerer Circle 2 to ride a summon, is it true?
And second question: which build is better?:
Wizard C1-> Cryomancer C3-> Sorcerer C1-> Necromancer C2
or
Wizard C1-> Cryomancer C2-> Sorcerer C2-> Necromancer C2

Big THX in advance!!!

Necro is a r7 class, you can’t have both Sorc C2 and Necro C2 until they add r9. The only valid builds based on what you have there would be:
Wizard C1 -> Cryomancer C3 -> Sorcerer C2 -> Necromancer C1
Wizard C1 -> Cryomancer C3 -> Sorcerer C1 -> Necromancer C2

I’d strongly recommend using the skill simulator to plan your builds as well, makes it easier to keep track of which classes become available when.

But yes, to answer your other questions, the Ride skill is currently only available at Sorcerer C2.

But on this movie summon is rideable :frowning:
Hows that possible?

Thx for info!

Sorc C2 gains a skill that lets them mount Sorc’s Summons.

In iCBT2 we only had up to r6, so the r6 classes had all of their skills under C1 for testing purposes. When r7 was added for OBT some of the skills were then moved to C2. For Sorcerer, this was Ride, Hold, Attack Ground, and Morph that were put into C2.

Everything is clear for me now. Thanx a lot.

You shouldn’t put in your build necro and sorcerer, thats not a good match, better to pic one, I think sorcerer is better, summoning skill have a lot of damage since you have a templeshooter, you can also have cats buf that is just awesome, and many other things, necro only have 2 good skils for pve and pvp , canon and hoop, but they use corpses wich is very expansive…

A few good builds with the 2 classes:

not agree in your affirmation that sorc-necro2 isnt good, probably is the best rank 5 filler for necro 2… u can add another summon to your army at bosses or when u want, and cat buffs are awesome for necro flesh cannon aoe+5 (flesh cannon really apreciate the aoe) +sp regen… and not only for u for all your party.

The other option is linker 2… just for add 2 links more and spiritual chain? not worth in my opinion, the good buffs are given by healers and there are times that u are overbuffed so spiritual chain isnt awesome ,and i said only 2 links more cause in a prty with a blssing u skill is level 6 so is 6 links or u can get dandel gem 6 links too.

Other rank5 fillers are just bad at c1.

So u saying is better to spend lots of money with sp potions and corpses, also control many minions sounds nice, good lucky with that :yum: