Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer 3 Evocation potential change

Change Evocation to scale like summons do and use the 3rd skill from the summon. After all, the skill description says:
"Attack enemies with a summoned devil based on the secondary card equipped in the Grimoire."
Considering itself as a “summoned” devil, therefore should be based on card ATK and user SPR.

I feel this change alone would make Sorcerer 3 a better choice.

1 Like

Would love this change! Evocation is just so bad right now… tho I feel like summon servant needs a remake too

Idk about that, Stamina is useless sure, but I like the others, maybe lose AoE Attack Ratio for something better but I like SP and Magic Resist, and the Dark Property probably isn’t bad either.

Remaking the skill carries risk of losing all this, Idk if it’s really worth the risk. Maybe you get some nice changes like the Paladin but maybe you get completely ■■■■■■ like Oracle. Too risky. Leave it as is.

The thing is dark property and magic defense could be good but the value is very low (like 50 at lv5) which means absolutely nothing in terms of defense or attack power.

I mean soon pardoners will sell magic defense buff that gives over 1k of it and cat buff gives 50 xD it’s completely useless. AAR is actually one of the best buffs of it I think. SP is also completely useless as all sorcerers (if at least 2 cicrcles) should be full spr and you don’t really need extra sp recovery speed.

Honestly even if the skill was nerfed you wouldn’t feel a difference, that’s how useless it is currently. :frowning:

(Sorry for going kinda off topic. :tired:)

In my case I’m half caster and half summoner, I went Cryo 2, Elementalist 1, and I use Gather Corpse a lot, so I do want INT as well, I’m pretty sure I’m changing it since I learned this game is like a game I played in the past where CON is actually the best stat regardless of class, but point being I don’t have most of my points in SPR, I got like 100 IIRC. I also haven’t bought much of the Sorcerer attribute for mana, so I do value the cat, especially since even if I don’t go OOM much on my own some bosses and possibly even players (Idk about this) have mana drains. Most BS boss in the game has mana drain that prevents regen afterwards so you need to be able to regen a lot in a small time, Idk the value of the cat buff but I’d guess it is also 50, when I first became Sorcerer I didn’t have much SPR investment and my entire life as a Sorcerer up until end of C2 I had mana issues without the cat but with the cat I was fine, so yea it’s pretty good.

If they were to change it though I’d hope they’d turn the cat into a summon that heals while also providing an aura that gives Dark Property Attack, Magic Defense and SP Regen or some kind of SP heal.