Tree of Savior Forum

Sorcerer 2 > Sage or Warlock?

Hi everyone !!! First of all, sorry for my bad english =(…
Well, i’m returning to the game this week and ive some questions about sorcerer > sage or sorcerer > warlock…
I read about nerfs, rank 8 and everything about lasts updates… So, i want a sorcerer 2 > warlock 2 build but i just don’t know what to do in a “pré-build”…
Im thinking about this builds…
wiz3>link>sorc2>wl2
wiz>pyro2>link>sorc2>wl2 (agni necklace)
wiz>cryo3>sorc2>wl2

Or, if all that build are a bad choice, i’m thinking about:
wiz>pyro3>link>sorc2>sage (agni necklace)

I’ve some doubts… Is pyro2 enough dmg ??? Is warlock a good dmg wiz ??? I want a char that can go pve, some pvp and farm because it’s my first char…

Well, i like to thank and again, sorry for my bad english !!! =D

PvP you can just forget it. No psy 2-3 - no PvP, in this tree of clerics. Sorc and Pyro are useless there. Only Sage may give some support against archers. For PvE taking Pyro2-Link2-Sorc2-Sage would be better. Warlock deals low damage without very serious weapon. Until we get buffs from ktos for Sorc, your sorc is going to be completely useless, only for +5 AoE atk ratio.
You can also go like wiz-Pyro2-Link1-Sorc2-Necro-Sage, so your Temple Shooter would benefit from 2 Decays from Necro1 (for now it does not on iTOS, but it does on kToS), so your summon deals tripple damage against decayed targets.

1 Like

sage is a bad choice. if u going to fullCON, ff2 is better

1 Like

If you’re serious about making an all-rounder then, as a wizard, tacking support for yourself is a very good idea. You don’t have to take sage which is very strong party support late game, but including at least one rank of linker would be ideal as it provides offensive support for your own purposes.

As a side note, if you choose not to specialize you may find yourself wanting to reroll a specialized character to handle certain content. Its not really feasible to build one character for all areas of content: take it from someone who dislikes meta builds and rerolls way too often.

1 Like