Tree of Savior Forum

Sorc1-Necro2 Question

So if i go to end ranks with this choice Wiz3-Link-Sorc-Necro2
what skills i should upgrade on sorcc1?

Familiar lvl 5 - dmg with qc and linker
Summon servant lvl 5- Buffs

but what summon? salamion or invocation? and is better max 1? or maybe do 4-1 lvl ?

I can give you options here.

Summon lvl 3 - 5 = if you prefer Salamion but depending on your preference and build stat, you can assess if the added int damage is worth it or not.

Summon Familiar lvl 5 = because you are WizC3

Summon Salamion lvl 1 - 2 = you can put no points here. He is another tank with very bad ai and low damage. It depends on your preference, you can add 1 - 2 points here for the duration. He is good only at C2 with the attribute to add status ailments on his target.

Summon Servant lvl 5 - the added +dark magic at lvl 5 buff complements your summon familiar.

For personal choice

Summon Devil lvl 5
Summon Familiar lvl 5
Summon Servant lvl 5

Ty for your answer darkness, can u recomend me what skills should improve first?

servant first then summoning

I think it’s worth dropping 1 lvl of summoning for 1 lvl of summon sala. While it isn’t amazing, it last for a full minute at lvl 1 and will hit for about 85% of your basic attack and it counts as magic damage so it won’t ever miss. You’re only going to miss out on like 30~50 temple shooter dmg depending on your int, which is not that big of a loss.

WizC3 quick cast dmg affects familiars? Oo

It should, it’s a [Magic] skill. My question is whether or not the quick-cast buff affects them at the time of casting them or at the time of triggering.

It affects at the time of impact.

Doesn’t matter it you have it up at the time you summon familiars, it’s all about the moment they do the damage.

I’ve tested it myself.