Tree of Savior Forum

Sorc>Warlock>Onmyoji

uhm any thoughts about this build?

Good overall.

Yin Yang attribute Mediator will buff your dark spells property magic damage.
Strong AoE.

Sorcerer Summon Servant will aid you with dark property and SP recovery rate. And the summon itself is good for damaging.

And for last class, WL damage will help you to kill some bosses and do some in-game content.

BTW my build is similar to yours [sorc - wl - pyro]. Yours have more synergy than mine honestly.

Thank you if its not a burden can i ask for a sample skill build with this jobs cause i saw an onmyoji with only 1 sp in fire shiki but sorc dmg up some summins so dunno what to follow also does warlock spirit gain anything with desmodus?

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#216fk.14254581.1f798541aa95.2a3451751a4a85.71819fa1cae5

Spares for Onmyoji in either Water or Greenwood Shikigami. Only 1 point in the Fox because you’re neither pyro nor kino, and the fox only boosts fire-based skills.

What’s the point of taking even one point in fox though ?

Other than that I agree with the rest of your skills except I would take the pillar of agony art and put all the invocation points in dark theurge

Thank you guys cya ingame.

I use both poa and invocation.
What does dt anyway?

I don’t got the tigerskill on omn i like the waterskill and greenwood more…

Yeah you’re right. I’m used to have Cryo and Kino with my Onmy, but for this build the fox is not needed unless you like having an extra summon for minor damage.

For Invocation and DT, I simply try to mix them so they have the same skill factor (after Tough Spirit attribute, which doubles the hits of DT). Maybe only one point in Invocation adn the rest in DT would be best, because DT has the lower CD and higher SFR growth.

And yes for OP you need to take the Pole of Agony art, it’s one the the best in the game.

Exactly the same as invocation, but instead of generating spirits over time, it generates 5 spirits instantly. It has low CD so you can spam it for decent damage. Just need to be careful not to use it while PoA is active, because PoA has a much higher SFR and with the art you will explode much tougher spirits than the ones from DT.

1 Like

The spirits of DT don’t count towards the 10 spirits limit so there’s no problem with combining it with PoA.

The combo I do usually is DT > PoA > Mastema (activates the auto Evil Sacrifice) > Ghastly Trail.

I used to do the same but the big AOE of tiger and the movespeed bonus are so good they make the skill much better than the water shikigami. The water looks cooler though

PS @draconis quick question : do you know if the skiaclipse staff effect (double the spirit spawn on Invocation) works on PoA ?

No idea (I’m using rod/shield on my WL), but I think it doesn’t. I could be wrong, maybe someone else can confirm?

I try to ichor it on my R11 Weapon got the Hexing ichor on it maybe the Spirit one would be better…

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21fgj.254585.2e51751a4a85.3e4f71958a.1a2135495a65d5

This is my Skillbuild so far its my First Wiz build ever so im happy about any Ideas to Improve.

I read about some new Weapon for Sm in a Future Patch what does this weapon do? :o

Looks fine to me except I would take one point from bone pointing and put it in blood bath for the aoe healing utility.

the new shadowmancer vaivora staff boosts Shadow thorn, making it multi hits and aoe

1 Like