Tree of Savior Forum

Sorc C3 Build help please

I’m decided to do a sorc c3, which build would look better with it?

Cyro c3

Pyro c3

Pyro 2>Linker

others

???

Cryo3 frost pillar is best mob grouper for templeshooter burst (unlimited AoE).

She tried to solo ET but mob block vs [missile] is too much:

Pyro linker is easier to level with agny necklace.

2 Likes

thanks, full int is better than full con for sorc ??

Full int for damage sorc yes. https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/208011
You get bonus defence from pet when riding.

• Added buff that increases the defense of the riding character by as much as that of the summoned creature.
  • Removed additional SP consumption from Riding (Summoning SP consumption maintained).

CON is pvp sorc.

Not sure if I should be happy for him that he can almost solo it, or be sad that most Sorcs will have to settle doing solo because they can’t get parties :frowning:

im wiz3/thau1/sorc3/sage1. almost full int. my build is weird but it has a lot of benefits. wiz3 help you lvl fast, thau 1 gives you 2 things 1st is double drop super useful and 2nd you can transform all your int in con. so you can summon your TS and then change to tank mode. your hp will not increase you will need pots or a healer but your defence will be stronger and in rest mode help to recover your hp very quick. from that TS will make all the work. and sage mmmmm not very usefull except for the shield but is really fun to play

I’m Pyro C3, Sorc C3, Sage.

I can replicate the Linker stuff with a JP Scroll and quite frankly Linker 1 simply doesn’t have the hit count to make full use of Pyro.

Sage has been uninteresting so far outside of utility it is a trash damage dealer.

Currently Desmodus and Evocation are garbage but they presumably will not always be. Even before Agny Pyro was doing a lot for me.