Tree of Savior Forum

Sorc C1 viability

I’m wondering would grabbing sorc c1 as a filler class on the way to featherfoot be any good? I’m considering maxing every skill but the main summoning skill since it’s a big SP drain

I’d like to know this too. I’m wondering if Sorc C1 would be a better choice for more monster summons than Linker C3’s Umbillical Cord on my way to Necromancer._

As a Sorc C1 i wouldn’t recommend it you need at least C2 in Sorc for it to be good due to poor pet AI and all the pet commands being in Sorc C2 for some reason.
Edit: Also the ONLY card worth using at sorc C1 is Templeshooter due to its ranged attack making the AI slightly less stupid.
Edit 2 just read the first post correctly if your not going for the main summon then the other skills are ok especially the random buff the cat gives but i think you may be able to get more use out of another class.

If you reaaaaaaaally want sorcerer C1 only… for some reason…

am not judging you ok…

here is what you could do…

max servant for buffs, max familiars for extra aggro and defense… and then you can maybe put half of what is left on the 2 summons to use them as lose cannon bait… (Salami is top bait and don’t drain sp)

I think having all skills except bats would be better. since 5 bats is = to 1 salami.

nope… Familiars are really good at dragging lot of enemies