Tree of Savior Forum

Sorc 1 Necro 2 or Cryo3rd circle and Necro 2?

Hello guys!

I made some indept research,and decided to go necro 2 after my Cryo 2/kino 1.

Would you guys suggest, mainly for PVE thats what I like, to go cryo 3 necro 2, or Sorc 1 necro 2? I feel like having more summons could be usefull, along with the regen attribue of sorc and cat, but losing C3 could be quite bad too.

Some opinions?Thank you very much! I also feel like we have a lack of information on Necro, if anyone can give me advices, or link me a guide, I had a hard time finding anything concrete.

Thanks!

I am a Cryo 3 myself, and I really recomend the rank, both spells you unlock at this rank (Tree of Ice and Snow Rolling) are incredibly strong and fun. I am thinking of going the way of Psy1RC1Warlock1 for the build myself, Psy for utility (teleport is awesome) and damage on ice wall (I have quite a bit of sp, so even at rank 1 it will last for full duration of the wall probably), RC for Frost Rune and CC mitigation and Finally warlock for some pretty strong Deployed damage skill (Ghosts and Pole of Agony). Necromancer sounds really fun, but I never looked in depth to the class so I cannot offer you suggestions about that

Thanks for your input amigo!

Is snowball that good?I was curious considering its on quite a long cd!I felt like getting 5 more points in frost spike would be awesome, but I was unsure considering I don’t feel the others skills are worth.

Yeah, it’s pretty strong, I am sitting at 322 MAtk and a full lvl 6 cast (Ice Rod) deals 9 ~650 hits to a lot of enemies. Tree of Ice is a incredibly good (and instant cast) CC. I have put 5 point in bolt, 1 each on Shield and Gust, Maxxed Spike, Snowball, and Tree, and will put the rest of the points on wall, so far I never felt out of options (mostly because the filler Ice Bolt +3 AA (Which have bonus damage from the Cryo trait) last through most of the CDs), on bosses I just lift them with the wall then hit a couple of spikes, If they are still alive I wait for a transition and hit them with all 9 hits of the snowball, they’re basically short-work

Sounds quite good!I’m still annoyed about feeling I’d lose so much by taking cryo 3 over psy 3!Those2 last options psy gets sounds nasty.

Changed my title!Thinking about going circle 3 cryo or Sorc 1 along necro ^^

Subzero shield should be level 10.

Subzero shield?IT is that good even for pveing?I must say it did look sick on pvp? But for a more pve focused build, do you consider it would still back me up?

Im cryo3 sorc 1 don’t go sorc unless you plan to go sorc 2 for the pet commands the pet AI is pretty bad. However Cryo 3 is awsome especially snow rolling.

The AI is that bad?I guess then you would totally not suggest the Sorc 1 Necro 2 path? Would it be good to even just use it as a tanking, and take the cat for buffs and the salamnder for another tank and focus on necro or the ai even too bad for tanking purpose?

Its not so much that the AI is bad as the pet tether range is really small so you have to get right up in most of the bosses and just stand there or your pets going to spend half the fight repositioning and following you and not attacking. Which is why Templeshooter is so good it has a ranged basic attack. The cat buffs are nice but random and i haven’t tried the Salamion skill yet so i dont know if its ai suffers from the same thing. Also its a minor thing but SP regen stops while your pet is out.

IS the range of the necro summons as bad?

By the way sorc C2 apparently fixes some of that by letting you learn a hold position and attack ground skill and im not sure how necro summons are.