Tree of Savior Forum

Sor1 Necro3 skip summon familiar or not

is Summon Familiar lv5 good to invest

or i should skip it for salamion (lazy player)

Salamion has bad AI but if you’re lazy, might as well take it lol. Either way you’ll have to resummon the little ■■■■ every 70ish seconds so it’s not a big laziness friendly skill, neither is Summon Familiar. Dx

another question

does linker2 important

+2 link target look strong

but it would replace sor1 circle (as wiz3 build)

thought wiz+xx+link2 build have both link2 and sor1

but missing quick cast gonna hurt Flesh Cannon

ps. just wanna try a zoo build

Since Sorc has very limited damage and the summon AI is bad, linker and Cryo3 are good choices so that you can group enemies for your brain dead summon to attack.

I don’t know about warlock tho but since you’ll have a bunch of pets running around killing stuff maybe get Linker C1 or C2 so that you have more utility.

Whatever you do, don’t pick Pyro if you’re a lazy player. Pyro is currently not consistent, it can deal massive damage and it can also do nothing because the enemy moved 2 inches. Enchant Fire could be good but instead they gave it fixed bonus values that don’t scale and very VERY bad range so casting it on a moving party is nearly impossible.

Now, we would need someone more experienced with Warlocks to tell you if Wiz3 is really necessary, cause you have very limited choices here. Since Wiz3>Sorc1>Warlock3 will get you at Rank 7 with only magic missile, Flesh Cannon and AI to rely on.

Has their been tests with the bats? I’m reading the formula and it seems so strange…

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/20706

value = ([Character MINMATK] + [Character MAXMATK]) / (3.5 - ([Skill Level] Ă— 0.1))
return RoundDown(value)

Blatant speculation no science done:

If I’m reading it right… a Lv15 bat spell with no Attrib and 2k matk(decent Matk for an R8 character). Would deal…

60k*attribute - (mdef of the mob * 15)

On a 35 second CD.

A level 5 version would do… 16.666k*attribute - (mdef of the mob * 5)

Lv5 version sounds kind of weak for R8.

But the scaling on it is a bit intriguing… It’s like a it double dips in a really screwy way on matk. It’s actually a real 2x matk per bat for Lv15.

@Raspy

That’s almost correct.

It only takes matk into consideration though, so no elemental damages and most likely no M Amp.

Yes, for level 15~10 it has very good damage scaling.

1 Like