Tree of Savior Forum

Sor Summoning/Morph question

Hey.

I’m using lv10 Marnox as my Sor summon, and was recently told Ignas is best. First thing that came to mind is stars, since tbh, even if I get my hands on a Ignas, I wouldn’t be able to raise it beyond 3 stars.

I was told to keep using my Marnox on first, and morph it into Ignas (Better AoE I suppose?)…but If my understanding is correct, all the +x% damage from “Summoning” skill does not apply to a morphed summon…right? (please tell me im wrong u.u).

Well, long story short, not sure how to make Ignas work (asuming I get one), or if I should simply stay Marnox.

Thanks for any tips.

@crevox is your man to answer this question Owo

Don’t use Morph for stat conversion. As you said, you lose the attack bonus from Summoning, so it isn’t worth doing.

Ignas is a strong summon because of his skills. All summons have different skills, and just like players, their skills have different cooldowns and skill factors. Ignas is strong because he has powerful skills.

You will gain attack for every star/card level you give to Ignas, but the stars are not a significant difference in attack because they only affect the base attack of the summon. Furthermore, in the next major content update, the stars will not matter for summons at all. Ignas is a powerful summon and stronger than Marnox even at 3 stars.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the card level. If you can get Ignas, it will be worth it regardless.

1 Like

“Furthermore, in the next major content update, the stars will not matter for summons at all”

Oh, nice to hear! :heart_eyes:
So we can save these cards to level up the cards we will use on our character :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ok, ignas it is.

Thanks for answers.

@crevox Hi! Sorry to bring this thread back up but, what are your current recommended summoner cards if we cant afford Ignas and Zaura? Especially for Sorc-Necro-Feather?