Tree of Savior Forum

Something wrong with SEA Server, Please help!

Got DCed
Got error code 08 and 26
Got error VGA
Got delay
Can not talk to the NPC

Sea (Tel) Server It has been 2 hrs already. Please Help!!!

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

Tels always gets the ‘special’ problem lul

1 Like

I couldn’t play. super long delay and couldn’t change the channel too. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Firstly, i would suggest you to re-verify the game client. It will check out if there is any corrupted files and download them again. Secondly, if you are using any addon, should remove all and try to add one by one later to see which one causes the problem.

If you feel your connection to the game is not stable, you can try to:

1. Reboot router to obtain new ip
  2. Open command prompt in admin right and type ipconfig /flushdns then reboot your computer.

Hope it will help your case

1 Like

I have tried everything that you were mention but it didn’t work at all.

Ahh sorry to hear it doesn’t help. Sadly i am at work atm so I can’t help much. Last solution may be using VPN. I think it is because of your ISP. If problem is still consistent, contact me after 5PM SGT so I can help more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m from US. and i have been playing this since 2016. Never got this problem before. but i just tried your advice no.2 again and i feel like it better but still lag. anyway Thank you so much.

Ah you are quite far from server… No wonder… Using VPN would help you a lot then. You will have this problem when the internet line from US to SG is under maintenance or something. Last month the SG portal had problem too.

1 Like

Ohhh that why … good to know ^^

this usually happens to me when my internet provider is wonky, or a major internet cable is being repaired. would last for days until it is restored. but as krystal mentioned, VPN is you temporary solution for it owO

that or it’s the work of an enmy stand OAo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.