Tree of Savior Forum

Something wrong with "Out Comes the Full Moon" event

Server : [SA] Silute
Team Name : Sairon
Character Name : Argawaen
Steam Account : celvatar

Type of Bug : Event Related

When the error happened(Date, time, location) : Date: October 14th, 2018. Time: 05:02 p.m. (server time). Location: City of Klaipeda.

Steps to reproduce the issue : The error happens when my character interacts with Full Moon Kupole.

1. I selected “Daily Event” to start the event;
  2. I selected “Enter Growing Moon Challenge”;
  3. System opened a new option with the following information: “Give All: x40”;
  4. The amount was already preset with 40 full moon fragments - it was the total amount in my inventory;
  5. I selected the option because I believed that only 20 fragments would be consumed since it is the amount established by the event note (https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1502);
  6. All 40 full moon fragments were consumed instead of 20 as it should be according to the event definition;
  7. Also, I didn’t receive any of the daily rewards, even talking with Full Moon Kupole again;

As I didn’t understand what was happening, I decided to try again. I picked up more 20 full moon fragments from my team storage and interacted with Full Moon Kupole again. The full moon fragments were consumed again, but this time I received the daily rewards. But I don’t understand what is going on, since I had to give 60 full moon fragments instead of 20.

I recorded the process, but there´s no option to insert the video via ticket so I uploaded the video on youtube. Please, watch it in the following link: https://youtu.be/gkmnwmux1JQ

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

The first option is the daily event that consumes 20 full moon fragments and gives you rewards. The 2nd one just consumes all your fragments in your inventory.

1 Like

“STEP 5. Even after you receive your daily rewards, you can still have fun with the Mini Full Moon! Simply talk to the Full Moon Kupole again after delivering your 20 Fragments of the day to receive a Mini Full Moon that grows according to the number of Full Moon Fragments you collect!”

Avoid the second option.

1 Like

I feel that the growing moon challenge option should’ve have appeared only after finishing the daily event (and vice versa) to avoid confusion like this…
:thinking:

i remember i can’t enter the 2nd part of the event if i didn’t finish the first part. i could be wrong though

but i also remember that on the next day, i still have to report my unfinished 2nd event from the previous day in order to begin the first event.

i think this is the case for OP, where you can’t enable the first event unless you report the 2nd event that you left unfinished. and like me, got confused why i can only report the 2nd part of the event

the difference is that i know the 2nd event takes all your on hand fragments that i put it in storage and only hand over 1 Owo

but fear not OP, if you do catacombs run, it gives you 12 fragments(if you just defeat all the bosses even if you fail the mission) per run at a minimum (sometimes 16 if you can complete the mission and defeat all bosses)

12 x 3 = 36 (or 16x 3 = 48), you can easily regain what you lost by doing the catacombs dungeon run owO

1 Like

Thanks for the answers, they helped a lot to a better understanding of the event mechanics!

The thing is that the FIRST option I selected was the correct one (Daily Event), and I had 40 full moon fragments in my inventory, but nothing happened. Then I tried the next option, which now I learned from you it’s just for fun.

Next time I’ll just select the first option “Daily Event” - several times? - and wait for the rewards. About the full moon fragments, it’s easy for me to get a great amount since I like to do all the quests with all my characters (freak).
Thanks again <3

1 Like

yes, basically when the event resets at 12. select first option. gather fragments, if you’re done then report the first

the 2nd was in case you reported the 1st option early, but still want to collect more fragments Owo

1 Like