Tree of Savior Forum

Some weird build that I would like some input ^^

Hi guys ^above is a build i created based around cryo3 for pve and pvp.

All the details on my thought process are there. Let me know what u guys think. Thank you so much!

i don’t understand why go wiz2 if you’re not going wiz3
wiz2 is only pain

You could take that Wiz out for Rune Caster

oh oh x.x okies

lets see what others think :slight_smile:

Go in this topic [Guide | Burst DPS] Cryomancer/Psychokino RC Featherfoot *Updated*

Your builds are quite similar, you can discuss it there

Its a different build, you made it your own.

I, myself, would not take only Psy1 neither Wiz2.

@Psy1
Because on Psy2 you get 50% stun from Psychic Pressure’s Attribute, which in my opinion is what really lets you cast it “safely”. And Psy1 PP aoe ratio is low, making it less usefull.

@Wiz2
I would not take 1 rank out just for the surespell, but it is only a reasonable choice if you intend to use some long casting time skills, which you said is only snowball, it would be perfect if used with more skills like that.

@MySuggestions
Wiz1Cryo3Psy2Warlock
Wiz1Cryo3Psy3
Wiz1Cryo2Psy3Warlock

BUT you build is not bad neither horrible, it is just different, it is YOUR build. I would give it a try, but first try to analyse those options.

The guy above said it all, Cryo 3 > Psy 2 or Cryo 2 > Psy 3 are the best for your purpose, Wiz 2 is useless.

Hey! Thanks so much for your detailed suggestions!

I’ve really been in a dilemma these few days whether to take Cryo3 or Kino3 , gotta give one up for the other cos I want warlock at rank7.

What do you think are the pros and cons of each of those two options?

Thanks for your help! Sorry im asking so much. This is the first time I play this game and the class system is very complex X_X

I will list the top ones from the 2, than you make the balance.

@Cryo3

1. +2 CCs(Snowball and FrostPillar)
  2. +Subzero10

Pro

• Both CCs cant be stopped by Plague Doctor’s buffed team.
  • Subzero10 helps getting the monsters and ranged freezed more often.
    Con
  • Freeze dont work on PlagueDoctor’s buffed team.
  • Snowball has high casting time.

@Psy3

1. +2 CCs(Raise and GravityPole)
  2. +PP15.

Pros:

• Both CCs cant be stopped by Plague Doctors.
  • Archers deal extra dmg in flying enemies.
    Cons
  • GravityPole is a channeling skill.
  • Raise gives no DMG.

Hey there! Thank you so much once again.

Currently I am Wiz1-Cryo1-Kino1-Cryo2

I think I am going to go for cryo3 next cos if i decide to go for kino3 its gonna be rank 6 until i can do something useful… whilst going cryo3 next offers a lot more usefulness in parties.

And I am just going to go Kino2 after cryo3 for the stun attribute on PP and magnetic force. That shud be like a filler spell for when other things are on cooldown.

Thank you so much for your fast replies!

Nop.

Just a reminder, people normally say it doesnt worth spending more than 1 lvl at Magnetic Force, because the dmg is low and the effectiveness of the skill is kindly strange right now.

Looks like most targets “resist” the “pull-to-center” part of the skill.

and
wiz > cryo > psy > cryo > psy > cryo > psy

?

@Ivonnel
Most skills of Cryo, RC and Warlock are AoE, so I would change Psy for Linker, just to use Hangman’s Knot and Joint Penalty.