Tree of Savior Forum

Some UI which need a tweak/ modification

Below here is a list of UI which I think need to be tweaked.
Note: will be edited later if necessary.

1. Collections (A lot of people has mentioned this)
  • Need a sorted list, to help people find what they want easily.
  • Need an Active-Inactive Collections, to let people knew which collections box is still missing.
  1. Quest
  • Remove the “Abandoned” tab and change it to “Completed” tab. Putting a “Completed” tab is definitely more useful since people could tracked which quest they are still missing later. (since there is no quest flag for most sub-quest)
  1. Skill
    I liked the old skills UI. I think that one is better compare to the current one.
  • Skill icon was too big, definitely too big. Making it half size from the current one is better in my case.
  • When learning attributes, a notice of learning attributes with time appeared in the bottom of skills UI (above OK-Cancel button), but sometimes the notice was cut-off because of line warp. I assumed it was caused by long translation from Korean Hangul to English language.
    Instead of making it appear as a notice at the bottom, why not just make it appear as a note in the attributes list (e.g like the picture below)

Note: Skill level is the level on the learning state.

How about being able to keep the chat input box where we move it? Instead of it having it reset every time we log out or change areas?