Tree of Savior Forum

Some Suggestions from my point of view

1. Everytime I use a HP potion in a dungeon say: This can’t be use in the current map. Already know the time we had to make the dungeon before kick us out, but would be very nice to see a timer somewhere on the screen.

2. They should give us more freedom about chossing out path. I am agree with wizard being a prerequisite for the other class. When we are in the rank 2 they should allow us to choose whatever we want from there. Every class we chose should have 8 ranks for themselves. I mean if I want to be a full pyro then should be 8 rank of it . I Believe something like this is going to improve the future of the game, because we can get more skill and whatever they want to add to improve the classes. How are the things now we are force to take some classes we don’t want at all.

3. Make things work for mouse users. There are many problems, some of the things we need to click to read, etc. don’t work with the mouse and have to switch to keyboard. Some places like grates cant move on with a mouse, have to be on an exact spot not just near it like with spacebar clicking and the right side of the screen cant move with the cursor there.

4. I don’t know why you ppl create the dungeon clear vouncher! Yes, it helpful but spoil everything at the same time. Seriously, I don’t like it at all! I like to play the things hard to get, maybe because I am kinda masochistic. But if you are interested to bring more players to the game there are better ways to do that than make things simple, because if things are easy ppl is going to leave more fast than you think. Maybe the players who been there for a while already use this vouncher is very cool, but if you are newbie and someone use that vouncher you spoil everything to them.

5. I have a problem about the central cities, each time we need to go there I am forcing to change the channel to a diferent one. Because is full or the RMT bot is there bothering and make me lag all the time. I know all the channel on the maps are remove because the bots, but on the central cities there is any possibility to pick the chanel we want to be before go there?

6. Speaking about Guilds, Can you allows to have a flag where we can put the logo or any desing which is going to be the symbol of our guild. For example if the guild master is recruiting ppl to join to their guild he can carry a flag next to him showing that to everyone who cross. I’m think is a good idea they allow us to upload a pic or something, because in the rankigs about PVP/GVG/DUNG or any kind of records woud be very cool to see our names next to our logo.

9)I want things get more realistic in the game about our clothes, Damaged clothing depending on ours HP and injures. If the mana or stamina is out let us see us tired and skin customization. If the shield or armor got broke make we lose it forever (This will make players be more carefull in fights, or do all over again to get the armor again) Because if you make players be busy would be good for the game.

1 Like