Tree of Savior Forum

Some questions from returning player

Hi!
I’ve just returned to Tree of Savior.
I’m a Wizard and im going to become Chronomancer.
How should i distribute my skill points and stat points?
And which circles will for Chronomancer the best?

Sorry for my english ;_;

Chrono almost always go up to c3.
The most famous build after the ktos event is w1 > cryo3 > chrono3 > sage (or RC for more dmg).
Stats are up to you. Chrono is a supp build, you can invest in CON, if you want, however the new combat system made it not so worth it for wizs. INT is always fine.
The only mandatory skills for chrono are Haste and Pass. After these two is up to you: get Quicken and you’ll be loved even more than normal by your swordie friends, and Reincarnate and Stop can be 1 point wonders.

I hope it helps and that someone more knowledgeable than me will drop you a line :slight_smile:

How so? Now that Weapons make up most a class’ damage.

@Simek I have a cryo3/chrono3 almost sage. Before the combat changes, I had invested all in CON.
Right now, I reseted all stats and invested 80 points in CON, 30 points in SPR and all the rest in INT.

It’s really up to you how do you wanna play and feels confortable. I suggest to try many stats ratio distribution to find out one that better suits your playtstyle.

As @dragonfeian said already, the best to do is get chrono 3 so you will have Haste lvl 10 and Pass (one of the best utility skills in the game).

I distributed my skills as it follows in the link below:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.11253445.1121384f5a7585.1f2135485a6175.1133415585

1 Like

Now CON gives way few hp to wizs and archers. That’s why I’m saying it’s not that worth it. As @sora_xP said it’s better to mix CON, INT and, if you feel you need it, some SPR.

Thanks for answers :slight_smile:
Is there any way to reset stats after 30th may?

Hi. So now full support chrono should not be pure con? Based on what I’ve read it used to be like that before.