Tree of Savior Forum

Some questions about wizards

1. What is a good ichor for a pyromancer staff user?
  2. A friend of mine told me that in a near future sorcerer cards stars won’t matter for HP, Def, status in general, so we can use a 1 card star and 10 card stars without any difference. Is that true?
  3. I noticed that a lot of players do not allow summon classes to be part of the parties. Why this?
  4. Is it worth leveling up these arks or it’s better to wait for the new ones? (for summon damage and caster damage)

https://tos.neet.tv/items/274125
or/and
https://tos.neet.tv/items/274124

It will probably take long until we get new ARK and other KR patch stuff.
Get current ARK to Lv3 and if you play much maybe to Lv5 slowly overtime.

1 Like
  1. You can try moring staff ichor, its decent for mobbing
  2. Summons tend to cause abit of lag if ur pc is paper, and somehow skills like control blade(with arts) doesnt work with too many units around
1 Like
  1. I’m using the one that gives extra fire pillars (Moring Staff), but if you’re lucky and your build is pyro-ele-terramancer, you will use Vaivora – note that Wastrel could be another good choice if you’re like a glass cannon, as if will give you more CON and critical attack, especially if mounted on a Varna with Dysnai ichor giving a lot of critical rate
  2. It’s not in a near future, it’s already the case: one star card is enough for your Sorcerer build – that’s why Ignas is now great, since you don’t have to level up your legendary card anymore
  3. Lag problems – when I go to WB with my Warlock which is also a Sorcerer, every time I use Summon my FPS drops by half… but also the FPS of EVERYONE else! Also some raids will require mobility, and sometimes your Necro buddy will use his pole summon in the middle of the area, aggroing the boss and making your life miserable :smiley:
  4. Up to you. I don’t have enough powder for that, even more considering I have 7 char to level up. In the future, the requirements will be lowered, so I’d say keep your Ark at 1 for now, since probably level 5 is the only way to go and you don’t want to waste a ton of ressources now for that. The new Arks didn’t really impress me to be honest…
1 Like

Because they lag … XDD I myself used a sorcs and they frown pretty much the whole time … " I hate playing with summons … they make me lag ".

1 Like

Thank you everybody for answering my questions. :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: