Tree of Savior Forum

Some questions about Chronomancer buffs and minions

last i heard it was 10. When did it become 11? did i miss a Q&A or something.

Q) Up to which rank would we be able to play in the Open Beta?

A) Our original plan was to open up to Rank 10~11, but we are thinking about changing that. We are thinking about hiding 20 classes so there is a chance that the last rank could be 8, but it’s not confirmed yet

They said this in the dev blog, we’ll have to wait out and see which they will go for.

Here’s the link: http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/?paged=3

1 Like

If they pick rank 8 as the last rank then rank 7,8 classes won’t have circle 3, that isn’t fun at all :confused:

I dont think it’s that bad, I mean hidden classes might only have 1 rank and thats completely fine. However that would just be the goal they are trying to go for so the game is in “complete” state, they could always release new ranks and classes after a year or something like that.
I wouldn’t mind “empty” ranks to get those rank7 and 8 classes to c3 either but we’ll see what they decide to do. :slightly_smiling:

I was looking for that some days ago xD

If this post is correct, they’ll launch rank 8 before open beta (or at the same time)

Wich should be in a few months <3

I’m sooo anxious about rank 8, i made literally a dozen builds preparing to every situation possibly when the new classes come out xD

(Like “if they launch a good dps, or a good healer, or a good support, or tank, or nothing good at all” and so on… XD)

You mean international open beta? Korean is in full release.

Not so sure about that, the q&a was after kcbt2 so I would assume that was their original plan for the kobt but they obviously went for an early release. Hard to say when they’d be ready with the content update and if they will release iobt after or before it.

Yeah same, cmon imc make me change everything.:smirk:

let me dream :frowning: