Tree of Savior Forum

Some quality of life stuff

Make the game more alt friendly. The biggest draw of the game is all the different builds you can make, so i think rewarding people more for making alts is a good idea.

.Increase team level faster and increase the bonus exp that our characters get from team level. This helps people try out new combos faster and lessens the pain of someone messing up a character.

.Let untradeable items be traded through team storage. It’s a sad day when you have really good items rotting on a character who can’t use them or that you want to delete. Especially sad when you get a monster gem and can’t do anything with it.

.Give companions their own slots. Something like 4 characters and 4 companions default. Maybe you’d have to buy a stable first with silver or something, after that increased companion slot would cost the same as a character slot. Let them still contribute to team level. This will help imc in the long run because no ones buying tons of premium pets or mounts if they have no room and they could sell skins for the stable like they do the lodge. I know i frikken love cosmetics and would buy a nice stable skin and a pet for all my characters x3 (and let us have character bound pets that do not take up a slot but also don’t contribute to team level. I thought it would be fun to let c3 hunters capture mobs and sell them as character bound pets, like a permanent blue orb. Giving them a niche in the game and letting players have pets without taking up a slot)

.Have the adventure journal shared between all alts. As much as i loooove(/s) running around the map to try and get that 100%, doing it multiple times is annoying at best, same with kill counts. Make it so you need to reach the map first before getting the cards for that and you’d need to kill one monster before you get there cards. Would help leveling alts faster and lessen the pain of those that made a bad build.

Some other stuff not neccaserily related to alts

.Just show all the available quests on the map, sometimes it’s seriously super annoying to make sure you did all the quests. I’m not saying hidden quests are bad but when we are so relient on quests to level the majority of quests should just be marked on the maps.

.Give better skill descriptions and potentially even a little video of the skill being used, like league of legends has. A npc that lets us see all classes and their skills would be cool. Maybe even let us go into a ‘fantasy world’ or something that would only last for 10 minutes but would allow you to test out any build on a few mob groups and a boss. You’d get no items or exp but would be able to ‘try before you buy’ so to speak. I believe this would seriously cut down on dissapointment in a build and would invalidate the need for class resets entirely (barring a devastating nerf patch but i’m just jumping the hurdles that are infront of me). It would also let people see what end game mobs+bosses look like and what they should be shooting for.