Tree of Savior Forum

Some QoL improvements I'd like to happen going forward

Just a few personal suggestions, if some of these have been suggested already then consider it a follow up I suppose.

1) Team Recipe and Material Storage: A separate team storage tab for recipes and materials, preferably with a function to auto store all recipes and materials that can be stored from your character in one click as well as having no item limit. (can be a future token feature)

• Materials tend to get lost between characters through normal gameplay, and it gets annoying going through characters just to look for specific materials they might have picked up along the way.

• Having a lot of different items in your inventory seems to cause the game to stutter and have fps drops at specific times, like when opening the inventory and craft menu, locking/unlocking items and enhancing equipment thus it would actually help improve the performance to some extent if you can dump most of the random materials you get into a proper storage.

2) Challenge Mode Tweaks: Some adjustments in aggro range and count from monsters to make it more engaging and address some issues that come along with the current limitations.

• There is currently a high demand for specific locations and maps in order to somewhat control the monster spawn spread. Increasing the monster aggro sight range (kind of like how monsters behave in Sicarius 2F when you enter a room) within CM would remove the need for this and encourage challenge runs in other maps.

• Monsters have some sort of HP regen mechanic if they are not in active combat with the player, this causes certain high range AoE attacks to hit idle monsters who just end up regenerating their HP right away. This is a problem in particular for solo or low player count challenge mode runs, wherein it’s possible to spend longer or timeout on a level because your attacks keep hitting monsters that aren’t in combat with you due to aggro limits. Either disable monster out-of-combat HP regen or increase aggro limit during CM. (Increasing aggro limit might make it more difficult so please take that into account too)

3) Some UI stuff: Some UI things that some addons already address but would be nice as official features.

• Material Count on skill hotkeys - Display how many casts you have of a specific skill that requires materials. Example: “100” displayed for Melstis when you currently have 500 Holy Powder in your inventory.

• Summon mini icons with HP bar and unit count - Keep track of how many summons you have and how healthy they are. This has been suggested recently in a different thread.

• Rarity Sorting when using player Identify shops - This feature is available already when dismantling, I’d like to be able to use it when identifying equipment as well.

• Stop summons from blocking interactables - Portals, mini goddess statues, quest objects etc. are blocked and hard to access when summons are in the way.

That’s all for now, I’m posting this cause I’ve seen a lot of improvement regarding how the staff responds to player feedback so thank you for that and please keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Yes, please.

Also, everytime I open the game I have to turn the shadows off again. It’s just a small inconvenience but would be really nice if they could implement a way to remember this option. Probably this strange behavior is caused by the option not being present in the user.xml or some other config file, but what do I know.