Tree of Savior Forum

Some personal casual suggestions

Well I dunno if your developing is synchronised with kTOS, but there are some gameplay recomendation from me. I played a lot of MMORPGs, I’ve tested some that are dead already.

1. It would be nice if you make EXP rates a bit higher. I’ve asked some people from our imageboard about their leveling and it seems like people need to play both Orsha and Klaipeda quests to level up and be at the same level with location. And It would be okay if we play RO, but today’s 2016 and players get more casual, so I think a lot of players will drop the game even before third circle.

2. Templar. the idea of getting the guild in the late game is nice, but getting an useless character of 7 rank just to get the guild really feels like a waste of time. I mean nobody from our conference wants to grind 7 ranks just to create guild and then grind 7 more ranks to play actual game. It would be nice if Templar would be more like “parallel” class that doesn’t take important place of fencer, for example. I mean you need to create some another requirements like grinding rare reagents with your future guild to create one, but u aren’t wasting whole character. Or at least make this class pickable for every character, for example I wouldn’t mind taking templar after Chaplain.
    Or another variant is to make circle with some damaging skills scaling from size and power of guild, which makes Templar the real leader

3. Is there some kind of reporting and bug reporting system in the game? I would be more comfortable to report goldsellers, bots and bugs ingame.

4. Personally I’d like to have more cosmetics at least for TP, since we haven’t any real armor on girls.

Well english isn’t my first language so I’m very sorry for my mistakes.

Yea I can see where this is going and a lot of it is true… However… Why can’t it just be like dragon nest where you spend like 1k coins just to get a guild with no player in the party… or like guild wars 2 where you can make 7 guilds 0_0 … 12 x 7 = 84 guilds 0_0 if you buy 2 of the 2 places for characters >.>

Ha yes there should be a reported system to protect players from threats and black mail… if there is such a mean player… which there is already a forum for that… But yes a system reporting is a good thing just don’t abuse it… if they AFK (away from keyboard) … like going to the restrooms or getting a glass of water or… taking a 10 min break if there is a lot of players in that server… and you have to wait for a que of 1000 players I know I did.

If i could run 84 guilds dang that would be sweet… hahahhaa… that’s like asking 84 admerials, 40 generals, 60 captains, 80 commanders, and 200 lieutenant, and a lot of rookies…

I just hope they get that system down befor the April 28th arrives because a lot of free to players may not be so nice and I might already stumble upon a few mean players on 2 servers befor the EU and the new server arrived… I wont mention any names but I just hope they make that report system soon…

Ye, we actually understand that we’ve bought beta access, but there is still a lot to do in game. Hope you will work hard this month.

The exp rates (with Token buff) are kicking in for me right now. I am at lvl 65 and it is not worth the time to kill field monsters at all. I still get lvl3 exp cards, which somehow works.

I will call it “flawed” at this point, having read some feedback of lvl 200+ players from a couple of weeks ago;

I would immediately jump to a 5-10x exp server with the current rates (0,05% exp per equal lvl mob), which is barely in a reasonable lvl range of “very early mid game”. So just running for exp cards and dumping map after map just does not seem very smart to me.