Tree of Savior Forum

Some little help with necro?

Is it true necro cant summon things in WB and earth tower? Ty

(I feel very bad if i create a topic then no one answer :confounded:)

i don’t know

You can summon. The only restrictions are summoning shoggoth and sorcerer bosses at klaipeda/orsha/fedimian.

1 Like

Skeletons die very easily to AOE, they are not suitable for ET and WB.

Shoggoth is OK, about as tanky as a Templeshooter, but is melee and can be knockback by boss attacks. Not very useful in ET either (only hits 3 targets).

Skeletons are more useful than you tend to hear. People can’t get over how disposable they are, but endgame, they’re essentially fire and forget missiles. If they die after ten or fifteen seconds, that’s fine. They’ll have dealt around 40,000 to 75,000 damage during that time (5 skellies hitting for 1k, attack speed is about 1 hit per second), and you got that damage from one instant cast you didn’t have to aim.

There are some bosses that just instantly splatter skeletons. They are actually useless here, but these bosses are the exception, not the rule.

However, as it has been said many times before, the real usefulness of Necromancer comes from Flesh Cannon. It’s a tremendously powerful AOE with a sad little radius. Unlike frost cloud, you have to be very smart with where you aim it, but there’s nothing quite like hitting a pack of mobs for 100k all at once. Cooldown is merely 20 seconds, and flesh cannon couples very well with a level or two of linker. Obviously you’re required to have wiz3 to make correct use of flesh cannon.

Further, cannon is one of those 100 level 80+ million attribute skills, so to really horrify the ele3 warlocks you’ll be competing with, you’ll have to sink a good 20 mil into the thing to reach level 75+ (bee farm afk with shuggoth+skellies helps with this). It scales like holy bejeesus because the base damage per tick starts massively high.

RIP the dream of Necro with Cryo3 ;_;

you dont require wiz3 to use flesh cannon, nonsense.

Bad necro spotted! I’m sorry to hear you wasted all those points in not very good classes. Be sure to post in the “WE DEMAND CLASS RESPEC NOW!!” threads after running into a wiz3 necro who outperforms you so badly that you can’t stand your own character anymore.

5 Likes

If he wants pure dps he’s better of with wiz3/ele3/wl.

do you have a deep hatred on wiz 3 base class paths? =))

no why would i have a deep hatred for wiz3?

go sorc path and u dont need to have SureSpell to cast ur flesh cannon properly. Most monster will be taunt by TS damage and u can have ur time aiming ur Flesh Cannon at ur personal tanker…