Tree of Savior Forum

Some idea to try to make the game better

Hi , i play this game since open beta , he’s one of my favorite MMO , and i think that i have some interesting idea for trying to making this game better
-we can make some stop level system , for exemple when you reach level 120 and you don’t want to continue your leveling , you can stop your progression , maps , instance of level 121 can’t be accessible after.But you can group with people 120 (even the one that have not stop there level) and less to make level 120 and less , hunting ground , craft card team battle league with a different level classement etc
the bad side of this idea is what if you have a caracter stopped at level 220 on the same account , you can loot item with it and giving item to the lowest level caracter so there must have item account sharing
and make a special 120 , 220 , 315 action house
To compensate for account item sharing , rework the craft can be a good thing , i explain , for exemple , the actual system is realy hard , you’r not sure to find what you want , so in the new crafting , when you dismantel an item , you can drop some mystycal orbs of the item stat.
Like if you drop a item with 18/19 str , when you dismentel , it you loot the essence + a orb with the str stat of the item (18/19) , and after you can apply it to rework a item you albready have
Some other one problem , what if a level 220 go to a map to help a level 120 restricted player , a answer can be level stacking map like The elder scroll online , when a 120 is on the map mobs are 120 but for 220 player mob are 220 (i think it’s more fair like that)
-an other is about quest , why not make the quest only doing one time , like map exploration. that just boring to to them again and again haha
There is more problems with level staking about stuff
I don’t even know if somoene will read this , but thanks if you have. Hope that we can share about this and mayby put one like to make interesse about this :slight_smile:
Hope you good time on this game ^^

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.