Tree of Savior Forum

[SOLUTIONS] For Launcher Bugs/Problems (For future reference)

It isnt a server problem.
I connected only once, got disconected and never been able to connect again.

I have friends playing, they close the game, open it and connect with only one try. So from our group it only happens with me, so, no, it isnt a server problem.

It’s been a few hours now and still having the dic error… So much hype turning into pure frustration

I’m waiting too. This problem - it’s my problem. :disappointed_relieved:

Are you sure it means the sever is full and not something else?

still getting the same error :frowning:

When i start the game and create my character, it starts to walk automatically and i can’t control.

still getting the same “@dicID_$ETC_20150918_014643$^” error, no matter what server choice.

2 Likes

Me to is error just kill me :confused:

same error for like 4 hours :confused:

same problem here ( please find a solution)

so much hyped turn into rageface!!! spent hours to login and test out this awesome game but dayum! never ever single chance to enter the game because of this error “@dicID$ETC20150918_014643$^” :frowning:

Same error, I’ve tried all this solutions and nothing works :S

I have restarted the client many times but it’s still not worked. It’s the same error that lots of players here got: " @dicID_^*SETC_20150918_014643$^ ". This is the first time I could join the game but I’ve only got this error :sob:

Please do something with this error, IMC :persevere:

1 Like

Mind you, i was in the first CBT, so it can’t be my hardware. There were also no hardware configurations in the meantime.

1 Like

got dc and now having the same problem ><

I’m here to say that I also have the same error (@dicID$ETC20150918014643$^) with others, for more than 3 hours already :persevere:. I was able to create a character in the 1st server (Laima) and log into the game, before the 2nd server was setup. I was able to move and attack. Was not able to get past through the tutorial (Only until right after the 1st NPC that talks to you.) before disconnecting.

After that, I was able to log-in again and select my character in the lobby BUT as some others has also pointed out, my character randomly walks inside the lobby after I tried directing it using the mouse (I tried the mouse control before I was disconnected, by the way). Then after that, the error everyone was talking about (@dicID$ETC20150918014643$^) appeared.

Now, most of the time I try to log-in, whatever server is selected, I get the error. When selecting the 3rd server, Gabija, I was able to get inside the lobby screen but with nothing in it but the same error. Sometimes, I was also able to enter the 1st server into the lobby screen, with the same error (pictured below). Noticeably, apparently the UI was not able to finish its animation when the error appeared. Gotta post here later if I was somehow able to log-in successfully.

I keep reconnecting in 80 mins and this is the result - It worked in only 1 second and right after that this error instantly appeared. Now I cannot get back into the Lob again :disappointed:

I’m getting this error when I try to log in on any servers. I haven’t even created my first character yet, and I was so hyped to play this game because it reminded me of Ragnarok Online, the first MMO I ever played :disappointed: :sob:

5 hours now…what about a hotfix? is it coming or ??

just play in error! Its funny keppa