Tree of Savior Forum

Solution to 1/1 trades restrictions

After reading their new “Statement on Trade Restrictions”, just some idea comes out of my mind.
There are too much focus on what silver sellers CAN do, but too few on what they CAN"T do.

1. Silver seller can’t just be friends with everyone (can be temporary)
  2. Silver seller can’t play with their buyers (most buyer have the $$ but no time or just too lazy to put effort on making $$ themselves)

Here’s the solution:
Allow 1-1 trades when all conditions below met

1. Friends that are over certain period of time continuously (ex. 1 month)
    *Can be TOS friends or Steam friends. Using steam friends will be more reliable but since TOS friends system is not connected to steam’s, its gonna take a while to implement using steam friends
  2. In same party many times and hours that are actually killing mobs or doing quests. (ex. party together and both player are using skill or killing mobs over 100 hrs)

Basically is kind of a prove of friendship lol
This will get many of those 40% negative review back to positive, since they can trade with friends and makes this game more multiplayer

================================================

Some other ideas:
As “Statement on Trade Restrictions” mentioned, a report function is coming up. Other than having only those players who love this game helping report bots, try using some rewards to encourage more players to get a closer step to sliver seller free game.

NEED MORE cash items, especially on outfits. This can probably make more money for this game than tokens. (thinking of league of legend champion skins, maple story’s cash item outfits). The plus side of outfits items is they won’t make this game a pay to win game and loses players.

^ All i can share, hope it helps

2 Likes

Suggestions like these already came up, but as IMC said they wouldnt to do this right now, maybe in future, just maybe

Also costumes, headgears, hairstyles, haircolors, everything that can make your character unique will be welcome for the players, i know lot of people whose would buy it.

Really agree with your post and hope to be true sometime near

nice idea, i like it.
BUT can they made money with your suggestion?
if the answer is NO,
then no your suggestion wont even be put under consideration list.

Can they make money with more people playing and enjoying the game enough to spend money on it and recommending it to their friends for increased conversion rates? Yes. That’s why they should make changes that would benefit not only their wallets but players too otherwise that mixed steam rating gonna hit ToS hard on release day.