Tree of Savior Forum

Solution for 4th April Maintenance Bugs - Visual C++ 2015 installation Error Fixed - VC 2015 Installer Updated

try to follow this video it might help

Look I am going to post a link to what I have been using for years now. It installs all these misc runtime junk dependencies discreetly and never gave me problems. Last Sunday I just reformatted and used it myself to know off a fresh Windows 7 Ultimate install. I am not responsible for your use of this and don’t want to hear MACAFEE DETECTED A VIRUS DURR because you are dumb.

https://www.sereby.org/site/All%20in%20One%20Runtimes&lang=en

If you are using Windows 7 service packs then some come with that so I think you can’t uninstall them without removing the SP if that is even possible which I doubt. Otherwise if they get installed through updates you need to also uninstall them through there not Program Files uninstallers.

Steam itself checks sometimes for these runtimes when installing games so that is also an issue if you are doing the support ticket fresh install suggestion.

For credability:
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/what-is-allgemeine-runtime-program/5be117f4-ca80-415b-9579-9655f98478a9

1 Like

Where the heck is the staff support?
Seriously, the game is supported by players who still give a darn to run and get the game going.

I was unimpressed before, but now it’s just a bad joke that one can’t even laugh at anymore.

I applaud you for your effort because IMC can’t even write out a solution for players.

3 Likes

I had to help people learn to manual patch last January too. Ironically that was during a fresh reformat too so maybe after work I can check it out AGAIN.

1 Like

Hello, I’ve uninstalled previous version of Windows Visuals, rebooted my computer, installed the latest ones, and rebooted again. However, the Chat Extend addon is still causing my game to crash upon loading in. Is there any way I can fix this without removing Chat Extend, as it’s practically an essential addon if you want to see what you’re typing?

I just checked my C++ version, still running well, however I am using Windows 10.

You guys may try to install those versions as well as this file. I highly suggest you to run the Windows update to download the latest update for windows.

hm… staff here I think are just speakers. They don’t know how to deal with these problem. all they can do is transfering these problem to developers. Sadly, as they said, developers are not good at english so there is no way for us to communicate with them directly. In the end, this is iTOS, we can’t hope much. It would be the different story if kTOS got the same bug like this. lol

Sadly you have to remove that addon and wait for the creator fixes it

if it was for me I would have given you like 500 TP fo your help :blush:

but am poor :pensive:

1 Like

Since the community is becoming smaller day by day, I would like to help people as long as I still can play this game :yum:
Actually I have won few TOS facebook events recently so we can consider that I got paid by IMC already lel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Has anyone been able to run the game without the 64 bit visual c? On 32 bit Windows XP the installer gives an error about requiring x64. If that doesn’t work, has anyone been able to run it on XP 64 without getting an error about a debugger running?

One them is more than likely the person who does these event ideas and forwards the patches to iTOS servers via copy and paste of another build like jTOS. Unless @LunarRabbit and @Queue are correct and I am wrong about there actually being server admins and programmers. If there actually is then I just do not know what to say because this is like…really?

Ethan told me they get their server build from “somewhere else” last time we talked.

1 Like

STAFF_Letitia and STAFF_Yuri are checking the logs for a solution

1 Like

Since you tagged me. What did you mean with this? I can’t get the right meaning so asking before replying. \o

Dig deep down into your heart and all those paragraphs to remember. Or maybe you can help people explaining about why they can’t play needing to reinstall runtimes? I posted a link to what I use which installs them all and do you exactly why they are having problems here? Is it because they run out dated OS and never update or someone messed up with patching?

PS - Minor text exits.

1 Like

So, you think we are saying that there are only programmers or only server admins? Or are you saying that we are saying that there are programmers and server admins?

What you think we or you are wrong about? Your reply doesn’t answer what I asked. lol

And I don’t use windows anymore to check what error messages or what happens that people can’t run. Maybe the environment they use for building ToS have outdated files that somehow isn’t compatible with more recent updates. Did everyone without exception have the error? Or is it majority? Minority? I have no data to give a proper reply to what you say.

Since you seem to know a lot of programming and system stuff to say affirmative things that there are no programmers around and that the devs are all wrong and dumb, I’m pretty sure you’re able to gather enough data and make a proper bug report and a well documented step-by-step solution for them to fix the issue for all users.

@Krystal

Have you noticed any gameplay improvement after this visual studio update?

I did everything and it did not work :confused:

Tried everything except updating windows. It may cause me some problems since mine’s a crack. Well, guess that’s it for people like me, too bad.

Hmm… I found I no longer has friends login/logout stuck notification as well as opening friend list doesn’t crash client anymore. :smiley:

Feel free to update, if you get the black screen with not-genuine windows version, I will help :wink:

I did everything and my game still crashing, updated video card, windows, re-download C++, did even the CMD thing