Tree of Savior Forum

[Solmiki] Leather Set...is this a joke?

How come Solmiki’s leather set is so shitty compared to clothe and plate.
Top with + 52 INT…why?
Boots still with crit resist/stamina.
At this point it’s not even worth wasting my time working toward leather set. Time to join everyone and go plate set I guess. Might as well delete all leather set from this game.

IMC please buff leather set.

1 Like

IMC hates leather. XD

IMC wants you to be smart and agile at the same time :joy:

D: doesn’t even offer any defensive or offensive stats. Atleast lolo panther 2 set gives 46 crit rate. Solmiki set is so trolly!

Player: ooohhhh… look at me, me smart and dodgy(wearing full leather solmiki set), no one can hit me and I can hit mobs hard coz of +XX INT with my magic

Physical monster: Smash!! 1 hit dead!! :joy:
Player: but… but… Im wearing full leather solmiki… :scream:
Magic monster: B*tch please!!

huehuehue~

specially in rank 9, if the game survives

because wizard/cleric want try leather set too ?

Same as the purple pistol, this may indicate that we will have magical archer in Rank 9 LOL :smile: new archer classes are comming. Who knows what will happen

Or could only indicate a lazy programmer that used copy and past from other item in the wrong place…

hue hue.

1 Like

If you compare total stats on both sets, Leather do feel a bit unappealing if you consider high transcendence value on weapons along with defense boosts :c

1 Like

must be pita leveling int archer rank1~8

another conspiracy imc trying to sell Stat Reset

So IMC wants archer to use rods/staffs now eh?

The set is sepcialy made for Hoplite, given the INT to PAtk Attribute from Finestra…Still dont know why IMC even made this attribute

I also thought if i ever get my hands on solmiki leather pieces, i will have to wait for whole set or i cant use it at all -.-
Set Bonus is indeed pretty appealing.

I even thought about going for cloth, they also get some sweet PAtk and those huge MDef.

dont worry they will fix the stats in about 3 month for KTOS, nperino

The difference between full leather set vs full plate set on physical attack alone is by only 15 since the plate set adds more physical attack from less number of pieces as well from gloves.

Given there are new hunting grounds incoming with the current KTOS patch with level range of up to lvl 240 with new equipment, the only parts of Solmiki that are worth to have are the medal+ 2x the bracelet to get the 3 parts bonus of +25 to all stats.

I’d never take any of the armor because the boni/stats don’t scale with transcendence and the amounts of slots offered by the equipment is just 1 per shoes/gloves afaik…
Dunno about the armor pieces,though.

also crit rate. That is actually more important since its’ a lost of using sissel. :thinking:

1 Like

actually no matter what armor mobs aren’t a issue now if you hit 4k pdef and mdef :poop:

because they want you to farm Manahas instead